3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sergey64 12.11.19 10:13 pm

replacement soldiers (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I found in the vastness of Afghanistan, soldiers from the good characteristics of a+ and a++, glad, sent to his base , then the notification came that the level of medical personnel has risen (he has a med. figure a++ was), but in personnel management I why is it not found. The word I have all the units by the number of people filled up and I have a question. In this case, if I have no empty seats and sent to the base soldier, what will happen? With his arrival will automatically fire the weakest soldier in any squad and his place will put the newcomer? Or just being a newbie? Do I need to make room or what?
2 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 12.11.19

About automatically replace the old to the new in the Department, I do not remember. But I do remember that part(or all) of the new soldiers sent to the Brig for recruitment! There still is a waiting Room, with its limit where and expects all the staff that did not fit on the platforms, all those who overwhelm the limit will be automatically dismissed.

There is a menu for automatic sorting of personnel for the best performance for each platform or all the best on certain.

s
sergey64 12.11.19

walkris
understand thank you)