3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikola Tesla672 28.11.21 12:21 am

Developed settlements. Brahmins. (Fallout 4)

Two Brahmins appeared in one of the settlements. Subtracted on Vicky that they require a feeder and a pen. How to build pens? Or are there ready-made ones? Can the feeders be filled?
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inril 28.11.21

Nikola Tesla672 Pens
are built from regular fences across a workbench.

N
Nikola Tesla672 28.11.21

Inril
I made a corral from the fence, put the feeders inside. Do I need to drive them somehow?

I
Inril 28.11.21

Xs. I made the feeders, and when they entered, I quickly made a fence around them.
Py-Sy. Off-topic question: how to ask a question here (create a new topic)?

f
forkiller 28.11.21

Nikola Tesla672
Build them an elementary wire enclosure somewhere behind the houses and norms. In general, how did I do it: I demolished dilapidated destroyed houses in Senchuari, on their foundations I carried everything around the perimeter with a fence with a small passage and a feeder in the center. The brahmins came up. As soon as we entered, I also carried the enclosure tightly. Even if in a conspicuous place, but it is clear that the village with meat

N
Nikola Tesla672 28.11.21

forkiller
Let's see. They can move to the feeders. Thanks for the advice.

S
Sekkan 28.11.21

Inril
Click "New Topic"
Spoiler

O
OrigaSpeed 28.11.21

Spoiler
I don’t know how anyone, but I’m not going to save you from the brahmins. These creatures are like uncut dogs and very often they hang in the aisles of buildings and block the entrance.

Z
Zefos 28.11.21

Yeah, in my "gallows lane" 3 brahmins appeared, I had to kill them as there is very little space even for the settlers.
The question is, is there any benefit from Brahmins?

u
usd741 28.11.21

OrigaSpeed
Time for a steak? -))))

It also became interesting, do they benefit the settlements directly?

N
Niko Sidney 28.11.21

usd741
Zefos
they kind of bring fertilizers to the workbench periodically (resources)

u
usd741 28.11.21

Niko Sidney
Let's know -)

B
Barsagar 28.11.21

I did not see any benefit from them ... I would have to check the workbench) what did they do there)