3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LightColorWave 28.11.21 12:21 am

Preload (Open Beta) (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Is there information when it will be available?
39 Comments
Sort by:
I
Impela 28.11.21

THINK970
Thank you, strangely there have never been any problems in any online toy, but here ... I tried to figure out what was written there, but I almost did not understand anything. I myself do not understand such things at all. If only someone explained point by point what to do (

n
nic10125 28.11.21

I preloaded and I can not play
pzdscrch

M
Midnigth 28.11.21

nic10125
We are waiting for 18-00 Moscow time.

n
nic10125 28.11.21

Midnigth
18 and no
bets pzdscrch

C
Captain Kote 28.11.21

Something at all there is nothing, not even a start button, although the preload was the same. Where does the infa about 18 00 come from?

M
Midnigth 28.11.21

On Twitter, the developers unsubscribed that they have some kind of mess with the servers on the PC and Juan.
https://twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/with_replies

A
Apprentice13 28.11.21

from the off-forum, who are the developers "Hi everyone.

We're currently seeing issues with matchmaking times and disconnection on all platforms. As such we're postponing the Open Beta until a later time and keeping the game under Closed Beta status. We apologize for the delay and can assure you this is our top priority. We will keep everyone updated regularly as we continue to deploy improvements. " - while we have this problem remains in the closed status, wait (

s
slast1212 28.11.21

Hello everyone. 23 preloaded wanted to play in beta today and there is nothing that probably happens to the servers as the problem is written above. I'll try again, maybe it will trample everyone's luck.

Z
ZeFeRKo 28.11.21

postponed the OBT indefinitely, the players can still continue to play

X
Xpressik 28.11.21

Help mi. I've been trying to pre-download beta for 3 days already. The download hangs at 9.51 / 9.51 GB and that's it. Already waited almost 5 hours and changed the account. Same. Hangs in active downloads at a speed of 0 Mb / s

E
EricTeoRed 28.11.21

Has anyone started it today? I have it hanging on a shortcut in uPlay "Coming Soon".

P
Pulsedriver84 28.11.21

The size is 13.37 GB on tablet torrents (CODEX) so there is a single company there?

D
DarkStrip73 28.11.21

voshkschtschm840
no

b
bk30 28.11.21

played for 4 hours in MBT and pzts writes error code 6 or 3

P
PlAyGrAuNd 28.11.21

Doesn't connect to servers, writes connection error

a
anonimwh 28.11.21

PlAyGrAuNd
The same

R
Ruslan Pakman 28.11.21

PlAyGrAuNd
something is going on on the servers for yubiks, in an error it says that the server is not responding, so we are waiting for a solution from the yubiks

V
Vova Labkov 28.11.21

They have server jobs Maintenance for Rainbow Six Siege servers is still ongoing for both Xbox One and PC. Your patience is appreciated
Service for Rainbow Six Siege servers is still ongoing for both Xbox One and PC. Your patience is appreciated

S
SAORGA 28.11.21

Completely unplayable. There is no hit detection at all. Once I got 100% hp off by hitting the gun barrel from the side. Judging by the replay, of course. I myself killed the chelas with a shot at the wall. Out of sync with the server is such that it is normal to die in hiding. The game is good, the ideas are good, the maps are normal, but technically it's raw, like an early alpha.
I'm not even talking about the fact that it is impossible for four of us to find a game, and the game sometimes just freezes and you have to exit through alt + f4