3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivanov Sergey777 28.11.21 12:21 am

The keyboard does not respond to any actions (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Help pliz installed well, Claudia is not working stupidly, the character stands still and does nothing
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
bravointheua 28.11.21

There is such an option that you do not have keys assigned in the control settings.
Also try connecting another keyboard.

v
vetal8560832 28.11.21

and in the menu the cursor does not run through the points by chance? If yes, then I had the same problem, it was emulating a gamepad. It is necessary in the settings - control - change the gamepad settings to mouse + keyboard.

I
Ivanov Sergey777 28.11.21

yes it runs and how to change if it does not go down to the bottom ???

q
qwerty86reg 28.11.21

Ha ... this is very difficult ... it reacts to me when you press the down arrow and s at the same time, but the difficulty is that you still need to press the enter button, and also such a LITTLE difficulty that the cursor rises faster than you, my wife helps, how does laughing help

I

clear well to schA I’ll go and call my wife and I’ll be about ATP

I

well, everything as you said it was necessary to quickly press the bottom and s and chose the mouse and keyboard and everything worked ATP bro

v
vetal8560832 28.11.21

Ivanov Sergey777,
in short, there is a terrible cunning and dexterity needed. You must very quickly alternately press S and the down arrow, I repeat VERY FAST, while as soon as you hover the cursor over the parameters, press enter (continue the same with all the points, until you switch to the keyboard with the right arrow), a couple of times and that's it it will work out. If you, like me, play with motion joy emulation, then you just need to select xbox one, and not the keyboard mouse in the settings menu.
Ps Hah, sorry, did not notice that they answered :)

D
DanyAtlass 28.11.21

In my case, while walking / running, the character is walking, and the keyboard does not respond.

V
Victor Gintovt 28.11.21

I have such a problem, it won't climb the walls in a straight line, only if you turn the camera to the side and use the right or left key to approach the wall. Is it just my problem?