3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksimall 28.11.21 12:21 am

Voice chat. (War Thunder)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please, tell me a program for communication during the game. I play tundra. What the snail offers to any gate ... During the game, the bird colony in headphones. 4 ducks want to agree where to hang out. In short, the game immediately comes down to a collective and unrestrained rzhach ... Skype with its advertising hawked the network as a result of which FPS and PL are jumping, the latter is already crimson .... By the way, explain to the sire what kind of rubbish is this PL? As the tank grows, it is not lambada or rumba dancing, but something unimaginable. I ask the modders the lowest forgiveness for the mistakes, as we said above ...))
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cosinus13 28.11.21

I am only familiar with RaidCall. It is convenient that you can speak by pressing, since I am a fan of clogging up the air)))

S
SVAEIG 28.11.21

By the way, explain to the sirom what kind of rubbish this PL is? As the tank grows, it is not lambada or rumba dancing, but something unimaginable

Packet loss in percentage, the greater the loss, the less playable

M
Maksimall 28.11.21

Cosinus13
Thank you, I will look.

M
Maksimall 28.11.21

SVAEIG
Lowest bows to you for the explanation.

s
schta 28.11.21

1. skype.
2. Teamspeak.
3. Ridecall.
4.stim

A
Aenmutus 28.11.21

Skype advertising can be disabled using hosts, google. I played very difficult games with skype, such as GTA 5, the witcher, everything is fine, not really eating.

M
Maksimall 28.11.21

Pulpy
Can be expanded in more detail?

M
Maksimall 28.11.21

schta
Dear Shta . The second and fourth points can be unsubscribed with transliteration?

M
Maksimall 28.11.21

k0tas
Thank you.

S
Suurnoo 28.11.21

RaidCall is easiest

M
Maksimall 28.11.21

Suurnoo Thank you
. now there is a guide on it? Have tried it today. But even further text chat does not go. YouTube did not help much ... or rather, nothing.

S
Suurnoo 28.11.21

Well, you can see this one, although everything seems to be there.

Spoiler

N
Novi France 28.11.21

The Gaijins have their own server in TeamSpeak - ts.gaijin.net is the most convenient, or Raid Call, but it is picky about the Internet (delays in seconds between speakers with a bad connection)

M
MaksStrong 28.11.21

Why is there a voice chat in the game? how to enable it?

M
Maksimall 28.11.21

Maks Strong
Yes. But you will only be useful if you collect a squad. In the parameters you need to look. There is a voice chat tab.

M
Maksimall 28.11.21

Suurnoo Thank you
very much.