3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
michaaver 28.11.21 12:22 am

Bug with the aiming interface of power armor. (Fallout 4)

There was a problem after using power armor with aiming interface installed. After getting out of this armor, all NPCs continue to be highlighted in red. I tried to climb in and out of the armor again, but it did not help. And the last save, before putting on the armor, was four hours ago :-(

7 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 28.11.21

Have you tried to re-enter?

m
michaaver 28.11.21

_nick69_
I tried ... I have already tried everything. Except perhaps the console commands, xs whether they are for this effect.
Eh, the campaign will have to clear the new Quincy from these damn shooters and dominators.

_
_nick69_ 28.11.21

michaaver
Come on. Consider almost X-ray, and even free. Not so bad.
UPD: Either remove this fucking detector from the armor, climb into it and ... Well, will something happen for sure?

m
michaaver 28.11.21

_nick69_
Yes, I have already disassembled this armor by cogs, but this terminator vision still cannot be removed ... Fast movement, reboots, installing a beta patch are all useless.

d
duke666x 28.11.21

michaaver climb
into another power armor and get out, it helped me

L
L0neWanderer 28.11.21

There is no satellite with such power armor?

_
_nick69_ 28.11.21

michaaver
Figani on armor from a grenade launcher. "The best way to solve a problem is to get rid of it." Then try what is suggested above. Will not help - overlay the armor with mines and once more figs from the grenade launcher, and then run again to protect Quincy. But do not forget that you are now a Terminator, sent into the past with the help of the "ZAGRUZKA SEIVA 3000" time machine with one purpose: to destroy the evil power armor ... and to protect Quincy.