3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-RM- 28.11.21 12:22 am

Virtual Region - 2 is open! (SimCity 4)

We've all been waiting for this, and finally it happened!
June 2, 2008 is announced as the day of the official launch of the VR-2.0 project!

Virtual Region is a multiplayer mode for SimCity 4 RH / DE. Develop your cities in parallel with other players, make deals. And it's all online! The new region is significantly different from the previous one: a varied landscape has appeared, the region has become larger and there are many more cities!

Join us! We want to build up the entire region!

More details here :)
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reisenman 28.11.21

Let's see what it is ... Is there even a lot of people there?

a
allex.90 28.11.21

-RM-, and it will be possible to see screenshots of some cities, or the entire region?

-
-RM- 28.11.21

constantly updated picture of the entire region :)
at the request of the below picture has been replaced by a link:

not all cities are reflected in the picture above, but the region can accommodate much more users

D
DakiLLa_ 28.11.21

What is it like, first you build a city, and then you send it somewhere and they put it on the map, or are they building it all online right now?

PS do not stretch the page, link to the thumbnail

-
-RM- 28.11.21

vr looks like this: you
build a city - send it for synchronization - download updates of neighbors in the region - develop your cities further - send your city again

w
wtf_kamikadze 28.11.21

bullshit. I did as it says on the site, but there is nothing other than a blank card.

-
-RM- 28.11.21

Hellkiller, I don’t fix crooked hands. The site describes in detail what and how to do. Everyone succeeded, but you did not, where is the reason?

theme up!

people with pg! we want to build up the whole region, join us!

T
Tamada 28.11.21

I would join - tried it but can't follow the link ...

E
Equi 28.11.21

Error 404
File not found

see manyooo))) region builders

E
Equi 28.11.21

and in general, explain the meaning of this region.

M
Mikael87 28.11.21

... I would like to connect, but the file is not found :(

R
Rockefeller 28.11.21

For information and joining the VR-2.0 project, follow the link http://www.citybuilders.ru/vr

M
Mikael87 28.11.21

... and why can't you use mods, how boring it turns out ...

E
Equi 28.11.21

well, nafig, it's not interesting to play without mods, and you have so many people playing)))

M
Mikael87 28.11.21

probably those who have not seen mods play there)))

f
fhtagn 28.11.21

everyone plays for their own interest, for example, how many mods I downloaded and tested, so in the end I play everything early without mods .. a really beautiful city on the engine can’t build everything, you are only interested in transport schemes and infrastructure in general

M
Mikael87 28.11.21

... well, what about the transport mod?

R
Rockefeller 28.11.21

Without NAM - nowhere. By the way, NAM is also allowed in "Virtual Region - 2", this is the basis of the transport system, now, probably, no one plays without it ...

M
Mikael87 28.11.21

Well, in addition to NAM, for example, I have, for example, mods for parks, sports facilities and buildings, cars, there are no towers and shat that give any advantages ... with such mods is it possible?

f
fhtagn 28.11.21

In my NAM, the intersections do not work very well in my opinion, and, for example, when I want to ride the monorail, the train itself hits perpendicular to the road and in the end it does not work) so I put it on, I'll get bored - I'll pump it out again without it ... posting on the road - the same story, sometimes with them, sometimes without (they greatly simplify the game, sometimes you want to play naked ss) .. and in the virtual region, I think it is forbidden to use mods not because it's bad or people don't like it, but banal for synchronization