3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SALATEC 28.11.21 12:22 am

The hero became immortal (Fallout 4)

I do not know when and how, but the hero became immortal, when the hp end he falls on his ass and rests for a couple of seconds, then the healthy one rises. Probably after the "swindler" quest, two immortal enemies appeared there, what should I do? you can't roll back to old saves
19 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 28.11.21

SALATEC
Fewer saves to load. In general, when a character moves a horse, I always start a new game. So it's okay.

I
Inril 28.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Why? !!

s
solus. 28.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
"In general, when a character moves a horse, I always start a new game."

Doctors in the studio !!!

When you were given an A in a subject at school, did you enter the first grade again to correct it, throwing away all the report cards and textbooks?

C
CEMENTATOR 28.11.21

Inril
Well, like he's dead, there's nothing you can do. I was only soaked twice, once I was blown up by a mine, and the second time I put the modification on huge explosions from cars when shooting at them, so it exploded there that scraps flew through the back streets, a real nuclear mushroom grew. Himself to blame.
And this is a joke, of course, that every time I start a new game.

C
CEMENTATOR 28.11.21

solus.
hare nibbikat, I was just joking. I play neatly, but strongly. They kill less often, you need to download less. And the author of the topic was so generally lucky. I do not understand his chagrin.

M
Marvelosi 28.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP

I envy you ... you have a lot of free time ...........

S
SALATEC 28.11.21

duck it became not interesting, I know they won’t kill, I cleaned a couple of districts like that, one chagrin, it doesn’t deliver ...
I once again opened some door with a cheat code, can the game "punish" for cheats like that? did not use any other cheats

I
Inril 28.11.21

SALATEC
Did you open the door? A case not in the isotope storage?

C
CEMENTATOR 28.11.21

Marvelosi
You just have to want, and if not right away, then you will still get what you want. So this is the case. Do not be upset in advance, you just need to decide what you want. I had it so that there was no time for sleep and for food, and they did not pay money for it. You need to decide how to continue to be, and you will have time and everything else, time even, for example, for all sorts of computer games.

S
SkEwReK 28.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP Beat
Dark Souls)

C
CEMENTATOR 28.11.21

SkEwReK
I don't want to play as a ghoul. I've seen this game.

S
SALATEC 28.11.21

yes, the safe is some very complicated, and there was one slag ... the
"swindler" quest is taken from the barman Vladimir, seemingly in a diamond city in a bar on the lower tier, I don't remember the name, suddenly someone also wants such "happiness"

S
SkEwReK 28.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Hmm, I would probably be the first to complete such a game without dying

C
CEMENTATOR 28.11.21

You imagined SkEwReK

_
_nick69_ 28.11.21

SALATEC
I went through this quest, everything is fine. Most likely related to something else.

S
SALATEC 28.11.21

_nick69_
well, it means I was not lucky and I remained unkillable after a fight in a bar, like a bull with a predator

M
Marvelosi 28.11.21

Guys, on the difficulty of "survival" .. even if you start with lvl 1, is it very difficult? Do you need to lower 2-3 clips to enemies? Is there real masochism or is there interest?

s
serg5555555 28.11.21

Marvelosi
You won't believe it. I went through a third of the game thinking I was playing on average. And accidentally opening the settings saw the difficulty level of survival. Hence the conclusion is passed without the slightest problem. I have not met any crap anywhere. Even from the claws of death.

S
SALATEC 28.11.21

I'm mortal again). this bug was fixed by patch (1.2.33.0.0) beta