3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inril 28.11.21 12:22 am

Program for mods (Fallout 4)

Tell me, what program can you use to create mods for Fallout 4?
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DooM_ 28.11.21

I use a program called "a program for creating mods for Fallout 4"

s
solus. 28.11.21

Inril

format C: y

And stop skipping school.

z
zombijaic 28.11.21

Inril
is for "Installing mods" for creation I have not seen anywhere, but they probably still do not exist.
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_3_programmy_dlya_ustanovki_modov-44319/

I
Inril 28.11.21

solus.
Are You Normal?
zombijaic
And on what then do the mods, which are then here and laid out?

D
Dragon2055 28.11.21

Inril
To create mods, they now use the toolkit for Skyrim, tk. there is no official toolkit for f4 yet, it will be released in early 2016.
And how did they laugh correctly, if you don't know this, then you shouldn't even take it. In order to create a normal mod for f4, not only do you need to be fluent in the tools, you also need to use 3d modeling programs along the way, know the peculiarities of the functioning of this engine, etc. If you don't have such knowledge, it's better not to waste time. all the same, nothing good will come of it.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.11.21

in principle, modifying with the toolkit from bullshit 3 was even easier than the official editor,
and so far, the mods only have the ability to unpack and replace models and textures and edit the alphabetic and numerical values ​​of the game

I
Inril 28.11.21

Dragon2055
Don't worry, I know what the topic is. And there are no problems with modeling. Otherwise I would not have asked. I heard about the toolkit from Skyrim, but so, at the level of rumors. I wanted to check. Thanks for answers.

r
rogue 28.11.21

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/? Rename TES5.exe to FO4Edit.exe Only this is not a full-fledged editor, most of the parameters are not available for editing

z
zombijaic 28.11.21

Inril
if you know, show me on what.