3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vestal 28.11.21 12:39 am

Problems with the launch of the game v.1 (Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning)

I downloaded the game, put the crack. At startup, a picture with an orc appears and that's it. I thought something with a crack, but when I changed it, nothing changed.
What could be the problem?
71 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeVis143 28.11.21

It's a pirate! This is where the problem is

V
Vestal 28.11.21

that is, it cannot be started?

R
Ratatosk 28.11.21

The first launch of the game also hung in the picture with the orc, I had to kill the process in the task manager. But the second time it started without problems and this troubles did not appear again.

a
aptcrydevil13 28.11.21

try to download another repack, it may be shitty.

V
Vestal 28.11.21

solved the problem by returning to the first crack)

F
FUN4IC 28.11.21

Q: Black screen instead of cut-scenes in the game, but there is sound.
O: Disable Post Processing in the game settings.

Q: The House of Valor add-on is not loading. What to do?
O: Technical support will help you. Just refer to which platform your platform belongs to.

Q: When you start the game, a picture with a troll appears, but then the game gives an error to the Reckoning.exe file and a window appears prompting you to send / not send a report, how to fix it A
: In the properties of the shortcut or exe file, set compatibility with Windows 98 / Me
Spoiler: How do it?

Q: Slows down the sound in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning cutscenes.
A: Most likely you have AMD percent and Windows XP SP2 and below. Then open the boot.ini file and add / usepmtimer to the end and restart the computer.

F
FUN4IC 28.11.21

can she help camu

C
CombineHans 28.11.21

In general, such a troubleshooter, when trying to start, displays the following message:
"The program cannot be started , because the computer does not have xinput1_1.dll. Try reinstalling the program."
I didn’t download this .dll from anywhere, tossed zero in the System32-sense.
Hope someone has solved the problem.

S
SiriusZloy 28.11.21

When I try to log into the EA account during startup, it gives an error:
'An unknown connection error occurred'
Acquired via Steam. There is an EA accounting. I enter the data correctly, because if there is an error in the password / login, it gives another error.

F
FUN4IC 28.11.21

Q: What should I do if the sound "slows down" in the intro videos?
A: This issue occurs on computers with AMD processors and Windows XP SP2 and below. To solve it, try adding / usepmtimer at the very end of the boot.ini file and restarting the computer, you can edit it with a notepad
Spoiler: How to do this?

F
FUN4IC 28.11.21

Q: What should I do if the sound "slows down" in the intro videos?
A: This issue occurs on computers with AMD processors and Windows XP SP2 and below. To solve it, try adding / usepmtimer at the very end of the boot.ini file and restarting the computer, you can edit it with a notepad
Spoiler: How to do this?

F
FUN4IC 28.11.21

Q: My EA profile does not come in, what should I do?
A: Try in My Documents My Games Reckoning to find the personal.ini file and delete the line blaze_email = (e-mail)

Y
Yezhe 28.11.21

Gentlemen, help please, such a problem - in the requirements for the game it is written that the game runs only on XP SP3, I have SP2, but for example, the last one was also only on SP3, but there I downloaded some file to the registry, so that the game would think that I have a third service pack and I play normally. When I want to run this game, the kernel32.dll error gets out, which was not found there, I found this file in the system folder and downloaded a newer one, but I don’t know how to replace it, because this library is used in all applications, please tell me what is possible in this situations to do.

D
Deathamphetamine 28.11.21

No one has come across such a troubles: when trying to write a character's name or when trying to enter EA's profile, it is impossible to change the language of Claudia to English, respectively, it is written in Russian with an incorrect encoding (a non-existent language is obtained). If there is a solution, pliz giv mi e fix))) P.S. Game license, took the number in the origin, OS Vin7.

Y
Yezhe 28.11.21

try to select English in the default language settings, I don't know how this is really done on the 7, but on xp you had to click on the language icon in the lower right corner

V
Vovchandr 28.11.21

I have the same problem as Yezhe. There is a service pack 2, but many games which, in theory, should work for 3 work on my 2. But this igrulya does not plow. Gives out that there is no file kernel32.dl. I downloaded it and wanted to replace it, but it doesn't work. Plizzz help !!! And then I really want to play ...

S
SiriusZloy 28.11.21

Deathamphetamine
Same crap. I just wrote all the data into a text document, and then copied it from there.

D
Deathamphetamine 28.11.21

SiriusZloy
Not a bad idea, thanks)))

l
lesk1mo 28.11.21

Give a link to a working repack.

K
KaZzuiR 28.11.21

Vestal the same problem please explain in more detail