3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bastel2020 28.11.21 12:39 am

Incorrect settlement data in Pip Boy (Fallout 4)

A new bug or new feature has surfaced in my settlements, especially in the Senchuari settlement. The whole bug consists in the fact that with normal indicators of the settlement (indicators of food, water, etc. are not red), when you are in the settlement, everything is fine (Although, sometimes Pip Boy still underestimates the indicators). But it is worth moving to any other location, as in Pip Boy you can see that there are not enough resources. As a consequence, happiness falls.
Here's a picture, if it's not clear:
Spoiler
How to fix this bug?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 28.11.21

in no way is it for everyone so here either the developers will fix it or the Bastel2020 modders

E
EMPs 28.11.21

Read past topics in any way? Maybe this is everyone's "favorite realism"? Well, the settlers cannot live long without the great mind of the GG, and fight off attacks, etc. on their own. Sometimes you need to visit them. so that their level of happiness does not drop - and in pip battle it displays as troubles in settlements.
Personally, I climb out every two to three hours somewhere (real), it's quite normal, in terms of playing time it's more than our 2 hours

E
Eli 28.11.21

The same crap, I do not pay attention.

B
Bastel2020 28.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Well, at least Sankchuari I visit often, but as from the beginning of the game, happiness has grown to 80%, so after that it constantly falls. As for me, this is not "riliastic", but a bug.

_
_nick69_ 28.11.21

This is a bug. In addition, these indicators are updated over time. Do not pay attention. Happiness will not drop below 30-40 if the settlers have everything (Food, water, protection, etc.). If it is lower, then something is missing. And one more thing: sometimes happiness falls even if it is shown that everything is enough for everyone; for example: there are 5 settlers in a settlement, but there are only 3. food. However, a trade route has been laid with another settlement, which is why the indicator in the settlement is not red. But people can still be indignant, so it is better to give people "near" food.
And yes, jewelry and furniture affect happiness.

f
forkiller 28.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
I agree. They leave their main settlement and stagger for weeks, don't understand where. And then they whine, they say, our people have died, our resources have fallen! I visit Senchuari 3-4 times a game week. Somewhere I will finish building a fence, somewhere I will put a turret, somewhere I will install a bed or build a shop and everything is stable! indicators are normal anytime, anywhere!

E
EMPs 28.11.21

Bastel2020
well, 100% just would not be very realistic) people are always unhappy with something

R
RGC 28.11.21

Would make at least different lines of settlers depending on the level of happiness. They walk with plasma guns in full sets of armor, food and water in abundance and constantly whine how bad everything is