3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
genmybr1 28.11.21 12:39 am

How to craft purified water? (Fallout 4)

Somewhere I glimpsed that it is possible to craft purified water in a settlement. Tell me if it's real, how?
23 Comments
Sort by:
f
forkiller 28.11.21

like in a chemical laboratory you can. In general, you can add it in dozens

d
david2222 28.11.21

genmybr1
You set up an industrial treatment plant and after a while you take the purified water from the workbench in the help section

d
disorder77 28.11.21

You can also make one clean water on a fire from x3 dirty water.

M
Mishutka_ept 28.11.21

At the cooking point, out of 3 dirty ones, you get 1 clean one.

K
Klinokol 28.11.21

you need to install industrial cleaning, then the water will be clean

o
object535 28.11.21

And who knows where to get dirty water? in 30 hours of playing 1 time only found it, oddly enough

V
Vlad_Epifanov 28.11.21

object535
in many abandoned infected settlements, but it's strange by the way why there is more treated water than contaminated ...

N
NemoDog 28.11.21

By the way - purified water is an endless source of money)) we build about 30 water purifiers and voila - every day, 500 bottles of water in the storage. And most importantly, without any bugs and cheats

r
rockpower 28.11.21

NemoDog
I built a couple of purification plants, applied current to them, but in a couple of days the water was not added to the storage

N
NemoDog 28.11.21

rockpower
It is necessary to leave the location. If you sleep in the village where the purifiers are, water will not appear. Just like the food.

r
rockpower 28.11.21

NemoDog
well, I walked and completed quests, waited a couple of days in diamond city
in sankchuari, where I built it all, the volume of water produced is 180 units with 6 inhabitants, that is, clearly more than they need

N
NemoDog 28.11.21

rockpower
Right. All the rest of the water lies in the workshop (storage). This surplus and sell)

r
rockpower 28.11.21

NemoDog
I wrote above that the remainder was not added to the workshop

N
NemoDog 28.11.21

rockpower
I can't say anything about this then. You just need to see with your own eyes what is wrong with you

r
rockpower 28.11.21

NemoDog
I can throw off my save you will look and say what is wrong

N
Navarh 28.11.21

Same problem. No water is added to the workshop. 9 residents, 46 water is produced.

N
Nanwea 28.11.21

Navarh
rockpower
Make a TP from sanchuari or load the game outside sanchuari, open pipboy and find workshops. Perhaps you have a bug (only sanchuari bugs) when the water counts as 0.
If the pipboy shows something that is not what is (food / water / protection / places, etc.) demolish all the jukeboxes and TVs.
ps water is not added every day, and for some reason it goes very slowly after 120

N
Navarh 28.11.21

Nanwea Boot
not in Sanchuar. All indicators are true. The industrial plant has been standing for 10 days.

N
Nanwea 28.11.21

Navarh
well then xs , as an option:
Spoiler, try to get it in a diner or something like that, there is water in the center, stick a bunch of vodokakak there 40 water each.
there is not enough space to stick one on one:
* in the console you write tcl and poke water pumps, only so that you can connect later :) and again tcl after construction and connect

N
NemoDog 28.11.21

rockpower
I have ps) I don’t know if it is possible to run saves on ps from pc, it’s impossible, most likely