3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 28.11.21 12:39 am

System Director at DAG. What kind of certificate? (Fallout 4)

In General Atomics Gallery, you need to report to this director - a robot, but he, an infection, constantly requires a certificate and then aggravates. I can't persuade him, I tried all the dialogue options, no, he rests on this certificate. I would like to resolve the conflict peacefully. On the other hand, if this certificate does not exist at all, then to hell with it, I'll just tear it apart from this director. But on the other hand, if this certificate lies somewhere in nearby buildings, then, of course, you want to find it. In general, tell me (without unnecessary spoilers). Will I find this certificate if I thoroughly screw all the buildings into General Atomics? (I kind of climbed superficially but did not find it). Or is it I stumbled upon a piece of some kind of quest and then wandering around the world I will find this quest or someone who will give me this certificate? (in this case, I will leave the quest for now). Or, you just need to shake this director. he is making a mistake and there is no identification? Let me remind you that a peaceful solution to the issue is preferable. And, please, do without spoilers, but with answers like: (ID is somewhere nearby, look for it; this is someone's quest and then you will get on it in the future; or: there is no ID - just urinate him).
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon2055 28.11.21

forkiller
Download eloquence proper. I managed to persuade him.
The only thing is that this is where the quest ends =)
It's hard to even call it a quest.

T
TTG 28.11.21

Poehavshii Vovan
All the gods of the pantheon blessed Whitcher 3 as the best arcade game of the year, it's silly to argue with that.

f
forkiller 28.11.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Why are you bringing the Witcher here?

f
forkiller 28.11.21

Dragon2055
I see, I don’t want to kill him. I'll be back later means

S
Stormtroopir 28.11.21

forkiller
has a skeleton next to him, he has a pass

g
gbhju037 28.11.21

Even in the bowling alley, go down to the basement, there is also something there.

f
forkiller 28.11.21

Stormtroopir
In the sense of a skeleton? right with this robodirector, the skeleton lies with this pass?
gbhju
ATP

S
Stormtroopir 28.11.21

forkiller
yes

f
forkiller 28.11.21

Stormtroopir
Got it)