3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 29.11.21 10:07 pm

Turkish harem

---
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 29.11.21

And I have a trash can (made in China), I rubbed it and after that I realized that three bricks are missing in the great wall of China.

A question to the author of the topic, in the harem there is a sultan, three eunuchs and 200 concubines. How many concubines do not sleep on the night from Friday to Saturday, if one eunuch on Tuesday went to the nearest oasis to fetch water?)

O
Okruta 29.11.21

The Evil Spirit of Yambuy, for the correctness of the question, I think, it is necessary to clarify the "white" or "black" eunuchs, because they had different responsibilities.

E

Mayamenstate

And you for an hour, purely by chance, did not go to the oasis for water on Tuesday?)

E

Mayamenstate

And I, for example, did not understand the original meaning of the topic about the harem-)) Is it really impossible to convey your idea simply and clearly, you start covertly flattery into some wilds and enter from the back door.

E

To get back to the roots ... we have to start from scratch ... To start people from scratch ... I think it’s clear what is needed ...