3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IzmdI 29.11.21 10:07 pm

Jamb with another minuteman quest (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone.
Preston Garvey issued another quest, but for some reason in the pip-boy it immediately appeared as a failed one (already strange), and in the task itself there is a single label "tell Preston that it did not work out." Well, I told him, he said badly. And that's all. Now it only gives out new tasks, but this quest still hangs, and the mark cannot be removed from it, while the jackdaw is worth it. Gone already far, replaying is not an option, what to do?

15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 29.11.21

IzmdI Before
you take the quest, you could visit the desired location and need to kill someone, or do something about another quest. You just need to come to terms

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

IzmdI
This Preston and me fuck .... l. I wish I knew how to tell him - run yourself!
Or like B.S. -Not yet. There must be some kind of "loophole".

T
TBPlayer 29.11.21

Gutsz
No. A quest creature spawns when accepting a quest, and a location with a creature will spawn other creatures

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

IzmdI
Try the console command to complete the quest may help

I
IzmdI 29.11.21

Gutsz
Even so, why is the quest hanging?
Is it a stupid bug and stupid to wait for a patch?

Ilya Shchetinin
Can you tell me this command? I'm not very friendly with the console and try not to use it.

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

IzmdI
https://m.games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/konsolnye_komandy_dlja_fallout_4_by_ivanpetrovmail123_mail_ru/ Look here, and save yourself before that, otherwise you never know

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

Cheats do not bring to good)

I
IzmdI 29.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
Well, here I am about the same) Maybe some achievement or something else will be blocked, for supposedly cheating quest closure. Although it's kind of like an ordinary cyclical quest ...
In general, I'll wait until the patch.

I
IzmdI 29.11.21

rosomaha7
And don't talk! He gives out the infection of the task simply when you pass by. Now I try to bypass him stupidly, but it doesn't always work out, he himself crawls up like a ninja sometimes and that's all, write it down)

Another question by the way about him, at 30 lvl you can already take this castle with him, isn't it too early?

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

IzmdI
And rightly so, it's not a story quest, it won't affect the plot, there's nowhere to rush

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

IzmdI
The castle is safe , grab a stronger weapon and ammunition

G
Gutsz 29.11.21

IzmdI
Because of this, the game was buggy

f
fox 453 29.11.21

I had a failed quest to repel an attack on one of the settlements, it turned out to be in the miscellaneous section and was not displayed on the monitor during the game, respectively, I did not know about it some kind of mess with these minutemans.

g
grandbookeater 29.11.21

A bit off-topic, but tell me, in order to get the "We are One" perk from Preston, is it necessary to build a sexual relationship with him? Or is it enough to simply gain enough credibility by helping the settlers? It's just that the option "to flirt" appeared in the conversation, but somehow this path does not appeal to me -_-

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

NitrO 87 is
not present, you take it as a partner and go to help settlements, there is a bypass of romantic relationships, only yesterday I got a perk, good luck)