3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_TEZ_ 29.11.21 10:07 pm

how to pump a magician. (Dark Souls 2)

Hello, tell me the rules of the build for a magician, I used to play as a warrior, but decided to go through as a magician, such as I have a Persian in pvp, something is not very good, other magicians kill, I would know what skills to pump, and what equipment to use.
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 29.11.21

_TEZ_
Naturally, you need to pump intellect and scholarship, look for cool staffs, but clothes do not really affect a magician)))) I myself passed the first time for a magician, and now for a warrior :)

_
_TEZ_ 29.11.21

Pigius
Well, right there, some things increase, there is spell speed, something magic damage, and so on. There are all kinds of rings, mostly for pvp. I'm tired of playing a warrior.

J
Joel Miller 29.11.21

_TEZ_
As for things, I don't remember, but there are rings that are useful for the magician, everything in the description says which ring affects what ... Well, pumping intelligence (first of all) and learning just increases the damage from magic and the speed of spells , added. cells of magic, etc.

d
drag_in 29.11.21

Herase mage - 20 strength and dexterity. Since a magician, then only a staff and a dagger. On the edge of the rapier. When you only use spells, not a katana and a shield, it will immediately become clear what to pump :-)
If you use spells only for buffs (I look at you for a sacred vow, and it seems like a dark weapon) then this is not a magician. Call a spade a spade.

Yes. and most importantly - if they kill, then it does not depend on pumping, but on the ability to avoid blows, counterattack, etc. No redistribution of points will help here.

d
drag_in 29.11.21

I went through pve here, redistributed the points, for pvp a little differently, of course, it is necessary ..

_
_TEZ_ 29.11.21

drag_in
I created this topic so that they would tell me how to redistribute skills, I know that I do not have the right magician, I would know what to use, what to pump, what rings. etc.

d
drag_in 29.11.21

Well then, catch another Persian. Not mine, a friend threw off, plays very well.

These two screenshots clearly show what the magician can use. It seems that this should be enough.

d
drag_in 29.11.21

right now I started the DS screen to remove it (I didn't go to the game for 3 months), and just like that with a shudder, inspiration, delight "oh dark souls .." .. This game will never let me go on a hike

_
_TEZ_ 29.11.21

drag_in
right now zapusil DS screen to remove (3 months IGUR not go), and just like that, with a shudder, inspiration, enthusiasm "oh dark Coles .." .. Campaign will not let me, this game is not when
Wow))) I have a bunch of it once passed, and this is not a sewn ng +) I just created new Persians) Thanks for the info.

G
Gold-man 29.11.21

Of course they kill, 15 HP. On the screen, absolutely not a magician.
Everything needs to be redone. First, raise your HP to 50. Immediately decide, if you are a magician, which one? Pure magician (sorcery), cleric with faith, or hexer? You can do it all together. But suppose you are a pure magician. So we are pumping intellect. At least up to 50 - for the opportunity to take the staff of wisdom, the best for the magician. Downloading scholarship. Immediately decide which spells and spells to put. The crystal spear of the soul, the balls above the head, the guiding soul, the sword of the souls, all this must be required. You have only a couple of spells on your screen, one of which is purely spam. The rest are buffs. And we need pure spells. We need bundles of them. I hung up the balls, somewhere at an average distance I let a guiding soul go, followed by this spear, then the balls will help if I began to roll at you, etc. Bundles, combos. Just spamming is the way to drain. On the screen, I repeat, it is generally a non-playable enchantment.

In general, I will repeat myself. 50 HP and at least 50 INS. Scholarships for slots. Reduce agility and strength to almost a minimum, purely for a long - it will be useful to a magician. Which is tempered for magic and buff with crystals on top. To fight back in close combat, you will not be full with spells alone. Faith, workload to a minimum. Staminki 20 and that's enough. Pump up the ADP so that, together with the UChN, the MPE parameter becomes at least 100.
For equipment - resist rags or casts that increase the speed, the witcher's hood, etc. It is desirable that there be at least 15 poiza - they will not knock down the caste with a knife or a bow. Rings - azure, dragon, you can put a flyin on the slots. For a long, the load is still low. Well, or cloranti.
And more more practice.

A
AT_Sagor 29.11.21

I will add to the wise advice "from above" that a minimum of strength and dexterity is needed not so much for a more rational distribution of characteristics, but also for the selection of a more effective melee weapon - it was more profitable to fit a specific rapier (the ice rapier was generally gorgeous, but here you can experiment a little). Adaptability, on the other hand, is not a very necessary parameter, if you go into learning, intelligence and faith especially strongly - mobility in this situation will also be quite worthy. And yes, the most important thing is that a magician does not have to be a jerk and a big guy, in my vision he is rather a clever rogue, for whom getting hit is the last thing, but fat, of course, is a matter of practice (of course, health is not when it is not superfluous, so ideally you can raise and up to 50). The load should always be kept less than 50%, otherwise, in my opinion,