3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MATPACcc 29.11.21 10:07 pm

Resources (Fallout 4)

Created a theme for people like me, for those who cannot find the right ingredient for crafting.
Personally, I cannot find aluminum. What items can you get it from?
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Bachkov 29.11.21

Come to Daimon City and buy from the seller, in the trash section it will be written what it is made of, this item will give you the resource you need.

M
MATPACcc 29.11.21

Alexey Bachkov
Thank you, I'll go.

M
MrSmoke67 29.11.21

But I can't figure out where to get the bolts, I don't have enough of them for most of the modifications to the guns, there was a couple, but I still did not understand where they were dropped.

M
MyDooM 29.11.21

the bolts go in an integral, mechanical trash. That is, you cannot take them out of a teddy bear or a wrench. But Office fans, typewriters and some other junk with moving parts contains them. Plus, they also have gears, they are also often required.

P
Pavel Chikalov 29.11.21

there is luminescence in any trash heap and even wasteland. called an aluminum can;) and without any demon city :)

but in general, use a chip marked with the desired component. when crafting, on the right, what is needed from the components is displayed. at the bottom in the tips it says "put a mark" (sort of). put it and now any trash with the required component will be displayed in the title with a magnifying glass. at least a drop, at least a product in a store, at least the same can with luminium found in a trash heap. I myself constantly keep the marker on glue and oil, but for modifications of glue I need TONS of
PROFIT!

but in general for me so far the rarest component is crystals. to collect towers for the settlers. dropped from crystal decanters and microscopes. I haven't found it anymore

S
Sil arile 29.11.21

crystals in the chambers still come across)

Z
Zheka Meser 29.11.21

Pavel Chikalov
And you have not tried to upgrade a laser weapon, I knocked out a beautiful white laser rifle from synths, only judging by the resources there is absolutely darkness, and the science perk is needed

P
Pavel Chikalov 29.11.21

Zheka Mather nope
, I haven’t tried it! I'm a nubik so far at level 12. while exploring maps and crafting

a
alfainfo 29.11.21

Damn, I'm still stuck on construction and crafting, and periodically make sorties on missions, I didn't even touch the main one, and already the general of the settlers,
P.S.

By the way, who else knows what good places for construction, that I did not like this open-air cinema, I still have all the settlements in the first village, but I want to build something normal separately.

C
CokpaT89 29.11.21

alfainfo the
town of the alliance can be recaptured - well, like a city 4 houses and a vegetable garden surrounded by a wall and with turrets around the perimeter, plus the gates are automatically closed - in general, I liked the place not bad. You can find the location by writing Covenant here http://fallout4map.com/

v
vab55 29.11.21

Junk and its ingredients - http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Junk_Fallout_4

s
skarabei 29.11.21

Can you tell me from which merchant you can buy leather?

N
Nanwea 29.11.21

skarabei
leather few on sale 4-5 items, look at the dealer in the diamond city baseball player. balls and gloves, and of ivy bears: D
the easiest way to cut the raiders in the concord or in the initial zones and disassemble the leather armor at the workbench.