3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CameoN 29.11.21 10:07 pm

trailer mods do not start (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

ETS2 1.21.1s x64
Mario 10.2 + fix scandinavia on + RusMap 1.5.2 +
I played Russian open spaces 2.3 , which means I played in the center of Europe (I started from Frankurt), dragged all kinds of cool oversized loads from mods. Having reached Brest, I found that the map in the cargo menu does not move to the rusmap. threw all trailer packs out of the mod manager. did nothing else! thrown into the default garage and ...
only with my own trailers (I did not replace them) everything became fine. then I started connecting trailer mods one at a time, and the map was still moving! but now the mods have stopped loading. I shoved them up and down in the mod manager, even tried it from the front and from the back. Does not help!
Spoiler active modifications:
- ultra realistic physic mod 4.2 final
- mashtab 1.15
- igrek ai 1.21 beta
- volvo 2012 mtp
- Volvo_FH16 (2012) _MTP_KabinLight_White
- migalki_ets2_1.13.3.1
- ai mod taxi by Henki73
- mazda rx-7 (in traffic)
- Rear View Mirror Top By Thalken
- no_activation_logos_and_service_guy
- real company
- 1.20 red beta texture fix
- rusmap1.5 rusifikator
- mario dlc scandinavia on fix
- fix mario
- snowroad 80
- tsm rus openspace map errorfix
- rusmapprostor
- map20 def package
= RUSMAP
= MARIO
= SPACES
list of mods for trailers:
- [Trailer-ETS2] Mod Pack v3.8
- ets2_doll_volvo
- Hebik Transport Trailer
- LuxairCargo Trailer Pack V1.21 by getrixx
- MalcomM
- prtm_trailer_pack
- roadhunter_pack_v5
- seleselenia_EU_Trailers
- Tomruk yuklu Sal Dorse [BaÅžkEnTlÄ°19]
- Trailer Pack Coolliner # 1 V1.21
- Trailer_ Ghostbusters are

reloaded only after reloading in
Trailer -ETS2] Mod Pack v3.8
- MalcomM
- Trailer_ Ghostbusters
at least one at a time.
I am interested in how to re-start trailers from ROADHUNTER and others. I ask you to help the

log does not seem to swear, writes that the mods are loaded into the manager.
what is the problem? why did it stop working if I didn't change anything? How to fix it?

and here's another:
also rolled EAA 2.8.3 in Brazil, there was a volvo vt880 mod (and before it), rolled in traffic. deleted brazil, started a new game, launched an existing bundle - I haven't seen this Volvo on the roads anymore
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SlavikSD 29.11.21

CameoN
To fully display the map in the modes of viewing and selecting loads on eastern maps (RusMap, VE, Prostory), you need to connect a fix from vovangt4 and set it (fix) a priority above all cards: http://ad-file.com/59610210
Only do not forget to adjust the volume of external sounds in it. If need be, of course.

C
CameoN 29.11.21

SlavikSD
Well, no! thanks, but I lit it long ago and thoughtfully ...
once again:
- Roadhunter mod (oversized and heavyweights) and others in the manager were connected.
- he worked.
- turned off only trailers in the manager (generally all)
- turned on the Roadhunter mod in the manager (only him)
- they are shown in the gallery of trailers
- there are no trailers in the game in the cargo. neither in direct nor in agency orders,
when Roadhunter mod and [Trailer-ETS2] Mod Pack v3.8 are launched simultaneously, only the second works, regardless of priority.

it turns out the game just ignores this mod. but it worked earlier. some kind of mysticism. I sincerely don’t understand what’s going on.
there was a bunch of the same hook-on mods, only the order among them did not remember

C
CameoN 29.11.21

I found the old profile folder, the personal question is settled, the question of awareness remains.
checked - everything is exactly like that!
the mod works - turned off the mod - started the game - turned on the mod - the mod does not work)))