3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZakarumFoot 29.11.21 10:18 pm

[Offtopic] Internet (Diablo 2)

Hello guys! I am asking for help, suddenly there is a brain among you. I have troubles with mobile internet. If I use the phone as a modem, then the games fly, if I go through the mini opera, then 10kb pages are not loaded to the end, or from 5 attempts. If I download an 8 MB song to my phone, then in less than a minute, everything is ok. Operator mts. Yesterday they disconnected the Internet operators, then reconnected it - the problem disappeared. In the morning I woke up, I can't even go to VK, only the first page was loaded. Same problem with other phones. Yes, and when the last 5 actions are reported, "Traffic category 900 ..." comes, if everything is fine, then "mobile internet 2000MB ..."
6 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 29.11.21

Well, as if your question and the answer. Call the operator, and then no one will help you.

s
suckxd 29.11.21

ZakarumFoot
As an option, change the SIM card, if it's old, something similar helped me

T
Torum. 29.11.21

Remember: the author must be ignored by the entire forum team, maybe then he will stop carrying his dull speck.

A
Archon guard 29.11.21

Torum.
++
soglasen s torumom v tom wto aftor lubitel nesti unilii crap))
odnako ho4u zametit, wto eto ne ozna4aet wto ego nado ignorirovat, prosto potomu wto forum i tak unilii)

Z
ZakarumFoot 29.11.21

suckxd
Hmm ... I 'll try to do that. And I wish Torum good friends like Anatoly.

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

eto ne ozna4aet wto ego nado ignorirovat, prosto potomu wto forum i tak unilii)
Archon Guard, from your post it follows that the forum should be ignored. )