3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vovasic 29.11.21 10:19 pm

What is the most powerful sniper and pistol in the game? (Fallout 4)

and where you can find them, or the code for them, I will be very grateful.
now I have more than 100 level, all the perks are pumped, and the sniper knocks out a maximum of 80 like. six-shooter revolver 180
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Arefiev 29.11.21

Well, you are a noob, of course, my sniper shoots 140 or more + 5.7 times damage from hidden mode

s
solus. 29.11.21

Christmas trees, how can you ask such a meaningless question after reaching level 100! .. And a sniper with negligible damage 80 ... It seems that for someone the pumping was in vain;))

Or did you invest in the "Alternative giftedness" perk? Does it have 100 levels of gradation?

S
Sasha Arefiev 29.11.21

solus.
Obviously hacked everything through artmani and does not understand anything now

p
people with a machine gun 29.11.21

Plasma rifle, with the correct quality, demolishes more than 2 hundred.

A
Alllex236 29.11.21

Gauss cannon and perks for non-automatic carbines and for damage from stealth, itself 390 + -10 damage + from stealth multiplied by 2.5

M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.21

plasma rifle or gauss. but they are not enough cartridges

B
Barsagar 29.11.21

Not all perks are pumped. For pumping carbines even for a stock snipe of .308 caliber gives 100+ damage, not 80. Something tells me that your level is more than 100 and "all perks" you either cheated or downloaded the same save. There is the same save game, only there are still all the items from the game.

S
Sprintin 29.11.21

Sasha Arefiev
pff, gaus 300 with me.

V
Vladimir2307 29.11.21

I like Reba 2, damage 147, and the Reconnaissance powerful .44 pistol, damage 165.
I love to shoot! ))

X
XCAL1BRUH 29.11.21

vovasic Kilog's
revolver as for me the most powerful pistol in the game. Sniper - Gauss Cannon "In the Last Minute" (bought from the old minute after completing her quest).
Regarding the second, I put a silencer, a reconnaissance sight, pumped the stealth perk, an expert on rifles and a sand man (adds 50% of stealth damage from cannons with a silencer) and went to mow down paladins in power armor.

B
Barsagar 29.11.21

alekszvorsk
There is a revolver of the same caliber on sale in Diamond City, only with a 30% bonus to ignore resistance. It will be better than Kellogg's)

T
Tom [Cat] 29.11.21

What are you talking about! A revolver firing two rounds at once is better than your fart! 2x damage from the gun itself! True, such guns are very rare.

X
XCAL1BRUH 29.11.21

Barsagar
That is also not unique, most likely. You can also collect it from the bot. But the randomness for legendary items is rabid in the game, so I prefer unique weapons. And Killogg's revolver has the same bonus as the Death on Air Perk in the previous installments (in this part it got a good cut). With a well-tuned perception, you can get out of the watts for half a second and lay down everyone in packs with this revolver.

S
Sababash 29.11.21

this is the topic!

the cripple's damage is jumping, was 207 conductive like this

K
Kapranos 29.11.21

the silent pistol the savior is cool, if you use the necessary skills, with 1-2 shots it mows

S
Sababash 29.11.21

the "savior" has a front sight - rather weak