3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
beggimot 29.11.21 10:19 pm

water weirdness (Fallout 4)

What is the point, if you swim in the water all the rules, if you swim under water, everything becomes gray and nothing is visible (a bright flashlight on the power armor does not help) but when diving there is some layer where visibility is normal (as it should be approximately visible under water), I noticed this when I took a quest to clear a pond in diamond city, I found objects only thanks to the marks on the compass, who has the same situation? And how can I fix it? screenshots added below, the light was turned off did not have time to add last time
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 29.11.21

beggimot
Can you stick a screen for clarity ?? For example, I cleaned the diamond pond without problems, the visibility under water is normal, although what is normal for someone else may not be normal for you, so screen, let's compare

C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
can complete this task with the console command and that's it? as an option.
or fly in flight mode. Where is the gap in your textures? I have seen. but I don't remember what the problem is. The console is shorter, isn't it? This will be the easiest way. Errors in the game itself, what else can you do?

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

NEA! Until the modders fix the laggy places, or, as an option, write the console commands
so it will be.

C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
If such a hellish strain. why not try all the options? I've never done this kind of thing using the console. On my computer, I don’t have any of the problems that have been written and are being written about here. I just suggest you try it. If the bolt, then okay. Or maybe with the help of fast travel, you can then get where you need to and that's it. The next task from this quest will hang, or how it works there. Maybe there you will not run into a game error.
Although here's what they write over the hill about it:
SpoilerI had this bug, but it solved after I found a Raider's note (that reveals the location of Monsignor Plaza) on a corpse near Cambridge Campus Diner. Since that I can go through the earlier bugged area.
• Reply • Share ›
Democracy Alauda Arvensis • 8 days ago
man I really hope that's true! Im gonna try it now x_x
• Reply • Share ›
Alauda Arvensis Democracy • 8 days ago
the raider with the note is between the Campus Diner and the Fraternal Post 115, where a robot shoots at you
• Reply • Share›
Legend_Judge_Dredd Alauda Arvensis • 8 days ago
I can't find this note ...
I've searched between these two locations but the only raiders I killed didn't had that note and a robot that shoots at me is also not there.
Pls help with more information cause this bug really annoys me since I realized him ..
• Reply • Share ›
Alauda Arvensis Legend_Judge_Dredd • 7 days ago
I can't give you more specific information, it's possible that my encounter with the robot and the note on the raider's corpse were random events.
• Reply • Share ›
Legend_Judge_Dredd Alauda Arvensis • 7 days ago
Ok, but thank your for your reply on my question.
Then I hope Bethesda will fix it in the near future.
• Reply • Share ›
codekestrel • 11 days ago
The bug is not exclusive to that zone or that quest, but is in fact an entire region between the bridges, crater and theater. Multiple side quests and at least 2 main quests are blocked off. Several people report variations in location but the general area remains the same
• Reply • Share ›
WHAT'S THIS?
ALSO ON GAMEPUR.COM
Fallout 4: The Railroad - Road to Freedom, Tradecraft and Underground Undercover
1 comment 8 days ago
Kevin McCoy - it says freedom's "tail"
Xbox One vs PS4 Two Years After Launch: The Past, The Present And The Future
3 comments 8 days ago
Overkill-a - Sony has its proverbial foot on the throat of MS. Go ahead Sony ... "FINISH HIM!"
Naughty Dog Not Ruling Out PlayStation 4 Version of Uncharted: Golden Abyss
2 comments 8 days ago
Drew Croft - Not surprising, they get more money from it rather than including it with the collection. It's all a plan for money.
Beyond: Two Souls PS4 Frame Rate And Resolution Performance Analysis
2 comments a day ago
Dotcum22 - Who are the users? How can somebody speak for the user base when everybody his interest are divided like it should be. Stop the fanboy talk and speak for yourself only. ...
Quest-quest: Quartermastery

Spoiler The quest can be played several times. The task is to find some kind of object that sometimes appears in the Monsignor Plaza location, upon approaching which the game crashes. To refuse the quest you need to enter player.setstage bosr02 40 in the console.
SpoilerIt is connected with the passage of the side quest of the Brothers of Steel, when the Hero has to visit a location called Monsignor Plaza in order to find it. In this case, a series of quests from Nick Valentine should already be completed
I understand that this question has no solution. The developers haven't fixed anything yet. but in some cases some users skipped this task normally. There, under the spoilers, it is written like.

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
If it got enough THEN exit 1 -take save, where this location is PASSED !!!
from another player.
Big request! Save after completing each quest.
Somewhere they entered for example. Having received the rank of General Minuteman, I replied with a line in the dialogue - not yet. = Lagged behind ?!
Went to B.S. - I walked around there, swayed. Somehow I just barely "climbed" to the "Subway" = they help escaped synths (you can't tell them from people in this model of theirs). From them I "got" to the "Institute" and got stuck there! since something did not work.
In the end I had to !!! take a save. That's just some kind of WRONG. Hmm .. I wanted to be with my son in a place where Gg lived before the war!

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
And what is it to me? It's up to you to decide what the fucking time or save is.

G
Garrus_91 29.11.21

ENB mod worth it?

D
DimOs1 29.11.21

Dive in dirty, unpurified water in your life.

D
DimOs1 29.11.21

Didn't they clear the water in 3 parts of the game? All mutants then and those under radiation had to die.

O
Ogyr4ig 29.11.21

This garbage is still from Oblivion. The engine is like this. If only mods to correct.

S
StaticSaysMyNamE 29.11.21

And if you do this: give the save to a friend so that he goes through this section, and then let him transfer the new save to you and that's all, the problem is theoretically solved

C
CEMENTATOR 29.11.21

beggimot
pfes ini find a line with these letters DoDepthOfField put zero there instead of 1,
and then a couple himself in the channel noticed that it was cloudy at first. and when tilted, it becomes transparent. Now let it be just transparent forever.
Spoiler

b
beggimot 29.11.21

Spoiler

here are screenshots, for a long time because the light was turned off.

b
beggimot 29.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
helped thanks

M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.21

in sea and river water, in theory, it should be dark and cloudy. at a depth of 10 meters, finally, divers have almost all the
current dull to the touch - let's say some kind of flooded complex - there the water should be quite transparent because there are no algae

b
beggimot 29.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Well, yes, but this is a game and there is underwater loki in this game :) (well, according to the idea of ​​water, then 1/5 of the map)