3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrey sidenko 29.11.21 10:19 pm

Russifier (One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3)

when will the Russifier be?
14 Comments
Sort by:
e
exlubu 29.11.21

never - the only company that did the translation for the games koi C1 now can not translate because they do not receive money for it - and after the transfer of the dynasty - samurai - orochi - they are at a loss due to torrent distributions

j
jackonda 29.11.21

exlubu
the biggest stupidity that you blasted!

e
exlubu 29.11.21

that you don’t believe well try to find a rus-ficator for games koi since 2012 nothing will come of it

L
LEFT FOR DTF 29.11.21

exlubu
I almost broke my eyes while reading your message

T
Three_Dog_Night404 29.11.21

In any case, for example, I remember that "The Lost Remnant" one team translated the game on enthusiasm, and damn it did a good job ... I think there will be enthusiasts here who will translate this game too ... Someday ...
Anyway, how only there is a translation, it will be already here

T
The dumpling is kind 29.11.21

Right now they will shower me with minuses. But the minimum level of English is required in this game, isn't it? We take a dictionary and pause the game, looking for unfamiliar words. This is for you, it is also easier to replenish vocabulary, the motivation is substantial.

Y
Yura Drozdov 29.11.21

Dumpling is kind
What a dictionary, here is the level of the 8th grade. Everything is impossibly simple.

e
ev8886 29.11.21

Yura Drozdov
Good dumpling
how many dialogues can you translate with this method in 1 hour? and skoka for this hour you will play the game, 10 minutes no more am I right?

T

So, of course, you can also learn English, that's just annoying ...
I certainly know the whole manga, but I still want to easily understand everything that is said and written.

T

So you can take any game in English, and go through with a dictionary. I do not argue that it is useful, but all the same I want comfort in the game.

T
The dumpling is kind 29.11.21

Guys, this is where it all starts. It will be easier further. The main thing is to be patient and continue.

e
ev8886 29.11.21

Three_Dog_Night404
Well, not everyone knows manga, and I think not everyone has watched the anime of those who play it (for example, I don’t like the One Piece universe, but the toy turned out to be cool)

H
Holic-spb 29.11.21

I'll tell you a secret, take you open the first chapter of the manga (or the first episode of the anime) and read (watch) this business to the end, and that's it - the plot doesn't interest you anymore, the only reason you need English is to translate quests, the translation of which requires knowledge of the translation of words 20, since the tasks are all stereotyped - "run there", "defeat that", "grab that"
Translation of quests to get% in the legend (history) is a separate topic, but also not a difficult thing)
A Russian is unlikely to come out, V Russia and the CIS do not buy One Piece games, they recently began to translate Naruto into Russian, as demand for it even increased. Maybe the next part of the game will be released in Russian, and that is unlikely)

K
Keitaro-UFO 20.01.23

(I KNOW) translated a long time ago!
It's amusing that knowledgeable people, let's say, don't want to translate, but I know how ....
Why not just throw off the working toolkit, not a big video guide without hot keys and say "Dare! If you make at least 25% of the text - maybe others have a desire and flare up"