3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 29.11.21 10:19 pm

Mouse or gamepad for this part (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Hello everyone. I bought the game today. What is more convenient to play this part? Usually I play on a gamepad from the box, but on the screenshots I saw aimed shooting several times, and this is more for a mouse ... Do you need to aim a lot? Thank you in advance!
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 29.11.21

Syava Targoniy
well, xs ... as it will be more convenient for you. Personally, I gamble on the mouse. And at the expense of aiming for a long time, there is a shot at the selected target.

D
Dimson_62 29.11.21

Syava Targoniy
and play on the gamepad, there for the whole game you only need to shoot aiming 4-5 times on the assignment, but if you go through the game 100%, then you need to shoot a lot, for example, perform a headshot 75 times, and so on.

m
mi1ano 29.11.21

I play on PC, but I have a ps4 gamepad connected. Aiming is not enough here and there is something like target capture. It is more convenient to fight on the gamepad, because you have to press one button 100 times. Well, it's like for me.

b
bot_max 29.11.21

Gamayu on a gamepad (Logitech F710). Initially, I decided to play only on it. As for aiming, the game has something like auto-aiming or auto-aiming (let's call it something like that). I agree with mi1ano that you have to poke 100 times on one button and it is more convenient to do this on a gamepad.

A
Alterr87 29.11.21

The main advantage of the gamepad is its sticks when walking. When you have kidnapped someone and you need to stealthily steal him, lightly touch the left stick and the detection circle becomes minimal.