3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdminyPGudaliteetotprofil 12.11.19 10:17 pm

About the Helix credits (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

License holders! Did not notice if any of you what the Helix credits, designed to buy time seiver and belongings with guns, somehow fall in the game without buying them with real money?
From my observations: First time in the streets of Paris, noticed the presence of this currency in the amount of 210 N. (It seems to be. The exact amount can not remember.)
After 20 hours of game time I noticed that the value exceeded 1000 N!
At the time I had opened all the towers, realized completed before the Chapter 6 and passed a couple of cooperative missions.
The version I have two:
1) Either these glasses are really something remarkable
2) Or do I have something glyukanul (Already had a glitch with the companion app, after the first synchronization thereof with the computer, instantly got all achivy in aplee.)

Would be nice to know your thoughts and observations on this topic!

P. S. the Owners of copies of AC IV Black Flag probably know about this bug in multiplayer.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/assassins_creed_4_black_flag_ac_bf_bag_na_krediti_obichnie_tolko_litsenziya_multipleer-51800/

I mean, what possible situation was repeated in AC Unity...
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 12.11.19

there is such a thing, too, was about 1000H, halfway down the card

S
Setesh 12.11.19

mr.homyuk
opens, but not all (far not all) elements of the collectibles will be marked. the rest will have to look for (if you want to collect everything), or buy a map with their location.

S
Setesh 12.11.19

Chests, badges, shields, location of investigation. And no, it does not appear, check to see if you have collected everything, but it means you yourself found. Achievements are received for the collection of these things?

D
DemanShu 12.11.19

And by the way, the glitch with the achievements associated with a companion, in uplai was. I have no problem opened achievements, as if I were playing it.

S
SRT6.0 12.11.19

I'm on pirates and play there or what ??

S
Setesh 12.11.19

mr.homyuk
I also have most of the things displayed after visiting the towers, but after collecting all the map was in haidom the region 1-2 is not enough, ran had sought, but spat and bought cards

T
Traun 12.11.19

How to play the job not for Arno? In the beginning of the game I played for Templar, but there's a lot you could choose, as I understand for loans Hellix..

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 12.11.19

Traun
It is impossible for them to play. These icons for beauty =)

s
sany0241 12.11.19

and I have a question as possible in the game to earn these credits?

D
D.E.U.S 12.11.19

The first game was ugly and zabagovannoy. Then he took away all Season Pass. Now introduced Donat in the game. The horror!
Maybe you can somehow cheat the game and cheat yourself of these helix's? So to speak of the hands of developers to hit for their greed.

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 12.11.19

kredo136
the currency on the server as I understand it and the purchase is committed only if connected to the server

K
Kadzuto 12.11.19

kredo136
all bugs was removed,and the donut was in all parts of the series

A
Andesk 12.11.19

I somehow loans just gone.. it Was 120, now 0..

Y
Yebanashka 12.11.19

The АдминыPGудалитеэтотпрофиль
they vydayutsya for vypolnenie of sujecki and additional tasks