3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 29.11.21 10:23 pm

Game add-ons (Mad Max)

Is it known if the developers are planning to release additional content for the game?
14 Comments
Sort by:
b
bobik103 29.11.21

I'm also wondering if there will be storyline DLS?

v
voylov 29.11.21

I think there will be, why not ...

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.11.21

bobik103
voylov
And how this is not normal, a month has passed since the release, every day there is less and less attention to the game, and the developers are sitting quietly, missing out on profits. Tomorrow, half of the audience can forget about the game, even if they dump the add-ons (well, you know, fallout, assassins, etc.)

R
Ragday 29.11.21

I am most depressed by the lack of mods ... I really hoped to see either a mod for resetting opponents as it was in Farkrai 3 (you throw the file into the root of the game, go in - save - exit, delete the file from the folder ... You can hit the pivot points again. .. enemies are darkness ...) or so that you can buy all the modules without quests ... This would increase the replay value, since the developers did not take care of this for reasons I do not understand ... Better yet, so that the convoys and enemies respawn as in Fallout 4 ...

d
dizzy33 29.11.21

To do this, you need to have the game NORMALLY hacked. And the crack makers seem to have put on the game and scored on a stable crack.

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.11.21

Dunk
Dumping opponents, that would be very useful. I haven't finished the game yet, I just bought it yesterday, but something tells me that the passage will take only a couple of days, but I would like to come in and hack someone from time to time.

R
Ragday 29.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
So I'm talking about the same thing, I went through it a long time ago, right after the release, I sometimes want to play ... But! As I remember that you will have to re-download all the pribluds and go through ALL the quests, you immediately drop your hands ... And after passing there there is nothing to do, you randomly meet a couple of cripples and straighten out with a simple smack ... Boredom, boredom ... BOREDOUS !!!! It seems that the developers tried very hard, lovingly licked the game engine and locations, .. And then someone came and called to plump or pull and the developers crumpled everything into a heap, stuffed it into a folder and said: And so it will do! They will eat it and not choke! ... Well, somehow I imagine it to myself, looking at the game ...

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.11.21

Dunk
And sorry. I am generally surprised by how the developers have hammered into the game without releasing more than one add-on in 3 months.

R
Ragday 29.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
Well, this is not Newton's binomial, they are now busy with Just Cause 3, the release will take place the other day ... But this is still the game that they got up to, it shouldn't be up to par in their minds ... Even though I made a pre-order with additions ... Something is not calm in my heart ... Another hour of game play was laid out developed, alarming ... Very!
Although the game has always been an arcade game, I love it for its reckless drive ... Although, in my opinion, there is a carriage and a small cart in it)))

w
william1992 29.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
you bought with a discount in Steam?

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.11.21

william1992
Yes

w
william1992 29.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
dlc is there? But I also think to take

P
Putnik_Dirar 29.11.21

william1992
Did DLC come out for Max? Something I did not notice in the game of additional content.

PS I have already played 3 hours, and I am very pleased with the game. Only car control is a bit annoying, after GTA) But apparently with the addition of new parts and modifications to the car, the control characteristics will change.

w
william1992 29.11.21

Putnik_Dirar
thanks