3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cripples 29.11.21 10:23 pm

The video card does not show the image !!!!!!!!!!

After rebooting, the video card stopped showing the image, Windows is loaded but there is no picture, I put another video card with the same effect !!! , I switch to the built-in video card, there is a picture, People help me to solve the problem !! (Thank you in advance)
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.21

if you have a processor with a built-in core such as i3-i7 1155-1150-1151 sockets, then Windows will appear if you connect a monitor to the output on the motherboard.
I don’t know exactly what to do in this case, but such a problem began to occur frequently among fans of such processors.
you can try to reset the BIOS by taking out the battery all the memory and wait until all the pitch is reset there. the problem is that the processor has express lines and they seem to turn off.

c
cripples 29.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Thanks for the advice !!!!!

c
cripples 29.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Thank you very much for your advice !!! But of all of the above, nothing helped me (((. I discovered the problem myself: PCI Express 3.0 failed, switched to PCI Express 2.0, everything worked))), but now I need to connect the sat cables, because the video card is just blocking them .. ...