3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GHENIA56RUS 29.11.21 10:23 pm

Image problem. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello. Nobody knows what the problem is. After starting ETS 2, the image becomes like without video card drivers, with the rest of the games everything is in order. I reinstalled the drivers. Also reinstalling ETS 2 and STEAM didn't help. Thank you in advance. It was the version 1.21, it was updated to 1.22 the same.
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zenit1 29.11.21

GHENIA56RUS
It would be nice to see a couple of screenshots, then we can advise something !!!

G
GHENIA56RUS 29.11.21

G
GHENIA56RUS 29.11.21

When you go to the task manager, the shortcuts on the desktop are huge but everything else.

o
oaoaoaoa 29.11.21

GHENIA56RUS
Set maximum resolution

S
SlavikSD 29.11.21

GHENIA56RUS
In the game itself, see Settings - Picture settings, Resolution and Screen parameters.
And before that, open the slave. desktop Screen resolution, see what is installed. Then, under Advanced Options, look at Adapter Details. Whether the system sees your adapter. And in the Properties of the adapter, on the Driver tab, look at the development date and driver version.

G
GHENIA56RUS 29.11.21

Thank you I will stay.

G
GHENIA56RUS 29.11.21

Nothing helps except if you uncheck the full-screen mode, then only a picture on the floor of the screen is normal. I don't even know what to do. Started after starting the game in LAUNCH IM SAFE MODE.

h
hipnike 29.11.21

GHENIA56RUS
Delete the game settings in My Documents!

G
GHENIA56RUS 29.11.21

Thanks helped.