3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skinny_Vamp 29.11.21 10:23 pm

Trade routes. (Fallout 4)

Friends! Help understand the trade routes.
1. Does it make sense to lay trade routes along the chain, i.e. from city to city, or is it better from all settlements into one?
2. Does the distance between cities matter?
3. How does the trade route work? Settlement inventories are combined or items are exported from point "A" to point "B"?
4. How do I know where I created a trade route and where not? How do you know who is leading the way? How can I cancel it? How will the caravan driver behave, will he plot a route and return, or will he walk back and forth?
There are a lot of questions, if anyone can help me figure it out, I would be very grateful.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Givemethedust 29.11.21

1. HZ
2. No.
3. Connects resources in workshops. Once you have appointed a person, you can build.
4. On the global map in Pip-Boy, press C.
It will just walk with the Brahmins back and forth, but resources are available all the time. Those who lead the caravans will be called the "supplier", not the settler, like the rest.

S
Skinny_Vamp 29.11.21

Givemethedust
Thanks for the information, perhaps I will send a "supplier" to the castle from all settlements.
Here are a couple more questions ripe:
1. I was harvesting in the inventory of the settlement, raiders (cursed) came running and trampled all the beds, I decided to restore and found that there was no harvest in the inventory of the settlement. Was it the raiders who dispossessed me, or the rednecks used up all the mutafruits for moonshine?
2. Noticed caps in the inventory of the settlement, as I understand it is income from shops. Do the settlers bring in any other income, for example, for a garbage collection station, because a person is assigned to it, will he get something?
Thanks in advance for the answers.

G
Givemethedust 29.11.21

skinnyelf
1. Each settler consumes a unit of food every day. They either take from the garden or from the workshop if nothing grows. So I planted many more plants and periodically collect and stack them in the workshop. They will also be needed to cook glue for crafting.
2. The shops generate income in proportion to the number of settlers in the settlement. I won't say for sure with the garbage collection station, in theory, they put materials into the workshop on the sly. When I started building them, I already had a lot of everything, and the manuals don't say anything about it like. Or, as an option, you get more materials with them when parsing trash.

Z
Zefos 29.11.21

skinnyelf
1. I have more than 5 supply lines with one settlement that cannot be done, so I started making lines like branches of a tree.

b
beggimot 29.11.21

Zefos
and I have supplies from all settlements going in kachuri for more than 10 already

S
Skinny_Vamp 29.11.21

And what is the difference between the stalls? I can bet averages, is it worth taking the perk for the sake of advanced trade booths? Do I understand correctly that there will be more assortment there?