3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MRSALAMANDRA123 12.11.19 10:18 pm

Tablet (Mortal Kombat 11)

Yes, Yes it is darling , who had heard over a week or more , and the issue of those who bought a license if you came to this section the truth is that everything except the story (stairs and crypt ) are closed when playing offline
15 Comments
Sort by:
j
jax baron 12.11.19

MRSALAMANDRA123
Not for a while now you can hear only one all servak fell? online there is a constant but that is not clear in injustice 2 is also desired but we played all the stupid people with Internet and without I so so brazenly rig opened

M
MRSALAMANDRA123 12.11.19

jax baron
it is not in the clothes and in the towers somewhere in PG there is a post without a network connection no towers ,and they are the main part of the game

j
jax baron 12.11.19

MRSALAMANDRA123
The same Boyd was in injustice, 6 planet there was I stupid to an Internet connected played beat again came out changed at the same time or another, and one mission for 10 times so I have all gold gear 30 and knocked sposobnosti I think the net is needed but connect to the server no so just for show is all

j
jax baron 12.11.19

All Ministry came wieners are small but put a minus ?

F
Fokus 12.11.19

MRSALAMANDRA123
Hospade, on sites with key 1300 Deluxe is a standard you can grab for 900p, in our time, when every slag is at 4K don't buy MK for the price of a Turkey the incentive I XS wait pill Idun, that's it.

j
jax baron 12.11.19

Focus
A th sense that th pirate th license, they Bagnoli hard grind + inet force, and they have already dropped a server is not much below

F
Fokus 12.11.19

jax baron
Grind fixed today or tomorrow about it has been reported that the servers were down not surprisingly! The game was hispanola so at all happens, due to the fact that a lot of people came I was still 2 weeks before release knew that the servers most likely will fall in the day of the launch and the pirates always an excuse that is not what it is not - Yes, if çelik under booze with a bestie wants to play, then Yes for him it was no use to buy that's understandable.

j
jax baron 12.11.19

Focus
The grind is not terrible but terrible binding to Internet and Yes, litsenzionno excuses trenchant

L
LIGHTandDARK4 12.11.19

What happened to the tablet eat?

E
El_Trolo 12.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
You red or blue?

L
LIGHTandDARK4 12.11.19

El_Trolo
Green

E
El_Trolo 12.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Well, the green is so green.
Spoiler

A
Amiminoru 12.11.19

KranK is already there

Spoilerset

S
Slipnot6 12.11.19

Liminary wrote:
KranK
Arm? What other arm? Are you crazy, dear?

S
Shadowclonejutsu 12.11.19

Liminary

Kreng my childhood