3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abstract Human 29.11.21 10:39 pm

Fast travel stopped working (Fallout 4)

all of a sudden, fast travel stopped working. the same reason all the time. screenshot attached
to enter "FastTravelEnable 1" tried. Does not help. and nothing to do with it
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kail lantra 29.11.21

The same problem, I do not know if there is a relationship or not, but it all started after the appearance of Pridven in the sky.
Repack from xatab
Patched to version 1.1.30.0

A
Abstract Human 29.11.21

Kail Lantra
Yes, I have the same bullshit. Not a pirate. Well, it’s already glad that I’m not the only one. Maybe we can find a solution to the problem. Or who else will tell you

G
Grand991 29.11.21

Today I found it myself

G
Grand991 29.11.21

This problem appears due to the quest from the BS, when it was necessary to look for the lost patrol. When talking with the last paladin found.

A
Abstract Human 29.11.21

Grand991
and how to solve it?

K
Kail lantra 29.11.21

Found a solution for myself, try someone and help.
After clearing the Fort Hagen location and killing Kellogg, we take the elevator to the roof, we do not approach the terminal, but immediately type coc RedRocket01 in the console, we appear in the cave next to Senchuari. We leave the cave, fast movements are still working, so we head back to Fort Hagen. We do not go inside it, turn on tcl and go out the door, from where we should have left immediately, open the door through the terminal, see Pridwen, wait for it to fly by like as far as possible and turn on fast travel.

G
Grand991 29.11.21

Abstract Human
I didn't find a solution for myself, it helped someone to enter the last visited building before the bug appeared, and get out of it through different exits. There is also an opinion that the bug from the loka "Training ground of the National Guard". By the way, were you there? I tortured the building from that loka, it didn't work. If you haven't touched the main plot yet, so Kail Lantra's solution will not suit everyone.

G
Grand991 29.11.21

Abstract Human
Found a solution

K
KutaK3R 29.11.21

Grand991
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !)

B
Barsagar 29.11.21

I come across this from time to time. Usually you can't fast from roofs. But it also happens on earth. I jump from the roof to the ground, and if there is such a problem on the ground, then I just go 20 meters to some side. And that's it, it helps me)