3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IzmdI 29.11.21 10:39 pm

Shadow and lighting problem (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone.
The settings are high, all the checkboxes are on, anti-aliasing is also kind of the coolest. But when the sun is bright and if you look at any object against it, then it is, as it were, outlined along the contour by such large pixels. Kind of like a shadow, but in cubes. Who faced how to fix it?
For some reason I can't make a screenshot, it always turns out a black screen, even a third-party program.
5 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 29.11.21

Start the game in the window and make a screen.

M
MunchkiN 616 29.11.21

if the video card is radeon, then this is such a radeon bug with the beams of the gafon, the
nada will update the firewood, and if there is nothing to help these beams of the graphon cut off by editing my documents - fuflow4 - fallout4. or open the file with a notepad and find a line something like HBgodraus = 1 do = 0. or just change the settings from ultra to disabled until the artifacts disappear.

I
IzmdI 29.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Yes, it's an amd card. I updated the firewood yesterday, at the same time pushed it up a bit, it did not help.
I'll try the second option, thanks.
For those who will be looking, the line bNvGodraysEnable.

I
IzmdI 29.11.21

_nick69_
Indeed, in the windowed mode the screenshots for some reason are perfectly done for themselves.

I
IzmdI 29.11.21

MunchkiN 616
Made bNvGodraysEnable = 0, it got better, but it's still a mess, here's an example:

Spoiler