3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
offimpulse dawada 12.11.19 10:18 pm

the curse nasmert? (Total War: Warhammer)

when I get this passive sense to use the spell of nehek anymore? written on pasifka the scope across the map.
how to understand the treatment of the wounded before recovery?
4 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMachine2 12.11.19

The passive is extremely weak effect, to spell Nejaka far.
The treatment of the wounded means that first your health to regenerate damaged soldiers, and after that we will start missing the resurrection to full health squad.

o
offimpulse dawada 12.11.19

WarMachine2
and unless the health of damaged soldiers, and lack to full health squad is not the same? I don't understand the streak of CPS is the same each squad one. and like if I'm in the battle went missing say 30 zombies, I can't this skill to raise, rise seems only those in this battle fell

W
WarMachine2 12.11.19

offimpulse dawada
when you come into the fight with an incomplete squad there is already a Rev limiter there. Above him the streak of CPS rises. If you were to go into battle against one of the squad purely for the sake of filling their HP damaged units would have already been a little citerna and vampiru not had to wait for replenishment on the strategic map.

Well, every fighter also has its own health points, the game just does not display it. The same monstrous infantry is hard to kill due to the health of soldiers.

o
offimpulse dawada 12.11.19

WarMachine2
understood, thank you