3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iron fox 29.11.21 10:39 pm

Aiden Pearce / Shay Patrick Cormack (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

CAN THERE BE ANCESTORS?
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iron fox 29.11.21

S
SkyRaider 29.11.21

nikita.gorasd
Interesting opinion, but hardly)))))

P
Pavel_Orlov 29.11.21

By the way, they are similar and I just noticed

R
Roman Selezen 29.11.21

Both in my opinion are Irish

a
andreyisaev 29.11.21

Are you kidding me? These are 2 DIFFERENT games. It cannot be said that they are ancestors only by nationality and appearance. Maybe it's just an Easter egg or a reference.

P
Playersaharan 29.11.21

andreyisaev
Like Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed have the same universe.

R
Roman Selezen 29.11.21

Playersaharan The
dude does not pay attention to the plot, different names, different games are simple)

k
kirill643 29.11.21

roma1397
And what happened in Assassin's Creed or Watch Dogs that the world remembered? Assassins and Templars are fighting a hidden war, and Aiden is the hacker of Washington. The plots just don't overlap. And Watch Dogs is a reference to the dude from the Black Flag (I haven't played both games for a long time, so I don't remember the name and the moment)

R
Roman Selezen 29.11.21

kirill643
Not a reference, I would say the character of Olivier Garneau is right there in my opinion)
And in Assassin's Creed there is a description of stOS. The
above may not be reliable because I played both games for a very long time ..

F
FIRE_DEVIL 29.11.21

Playersaharan didn't know
! thank you kind man for enlightening)

s
simmac 29.11.21

Shay Patrick Cormack is the ancestor of Otso Berg, and he in no way relates to Aiden. So no. Can not.

K
Konstantin Fillipov 29.11.21

but in my opinion it's just ubisoft

A
Arrow666 29.11.21

Fans found references to Watch Dogs
in Assassin's Creed 4 We knew that Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag would have references to another important Ubisoft game called Watch Dogs. People who tried out the story of the pirate assassin told how it relates to the Chicago hacker of the future. PS: That’s the whole article about it I found in the net.

In the modern world of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, playing as the scientist Abstergo, you can find information about the Bloom group by hacking the corporation computers. At Watch Dogs, Blum is responsible for creating the CTOS (Chicago Control System), which you will have to bypass using your smartphone more than once.

In the news source, you can watch a video that displays information about the Bloom group. It is unclear if this is an Easter egg or reliable confirmation that Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag and Watch Dogs are set in the same universe and may overlap.