3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 29.11.21 10:39 pm

Patch 1.11 and bugs again ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Mini quest "A man in trouble" to the south of the village of Yavornik. The blacksmith refuses to speak after his rescue (((
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sivka-pro 29.11.21

Here's your time!
I pass NG + with the "Stone Hearts" DLC installed, patch 1.11, license from GOG, CASH games are 100% checked, the client is clean without mods BUT! a blacksmith from this village sits in a cage), killed all the bandits, picked up the key from the leader, I went up to the cage with the blacksmith, the cell door opens, BUT THIS IS A DIALOGUE WITH THE FORMER DOES NOT APPEAR !!! (((I go into the cage to him, and he stands there is like an idol and does not tell me anything (it is highlighted in blue and that's it) .... What I did not try to do (and meditated around it for a couple of days, and then came to him some time after other quests, and rebooted and I checked the CACHE games, etc.) - in general, nothing helped.He stood in this cage, and continues to stand and the dialogue with him does not appear and there is no blacksmith in the village of Yavornik ((((What a moronic BAG !?
The most interesting thing is that when I previously played the game on patches: 1.2-1.4, there was no such BUG and everything was fine, the quest was closed, the blacksmith appeared!
There is no opportunity to load the old save, because it has already passed very far from that moment and the old saves have been deleted (((And he (the blacksmith), as he stood in the cage, continues to stand with the door open and the WHITE CELL icon on the MAP is an eyesore -that I did not save this fucking blacksmith (((Of course I understand that this phenomenon is not critical on the further passage, but it still pisses me off a bit.
Guys, if anyone knows how to solve this BUG, ​​please tell me !!! ???

T
TheKep 29.11.21

Sivka-pro
himself faced this problem, this cant most likely ng +
tried to reboot to old saves, the result is still the same. waiting for patch 1.12

A
Artem Dark 29.11.21

So then, he will not talk in a cage, but where his is something like - respawn. But here it is clear that he hangs in it. Perhaps in GoG this is the norm, but in incentive it opened all the cells.

Z
Zefos 29.11.21

Artem Dark
The incentive is the same on version 1.11, the cage opens, but the blacksmith does not react.
The blacksmith should thank and run away, and the “man in need” marker on the map should go out.

V
Vagan86 29.11.21

I have the same problem. Game version 1.11. I play on PS4.

a
artemka1984 29.11.21

A similar situation. Game version 1.11 PC.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 29.11.21

A question to the green ones: for everyone, the game stubbornly fails to start on all woods above 353.62?

S
Sivka-pro 29.11.21

Slonvprotivogaze
Why does not it start ?? - Everything is fine on the latest firewood from NVidia 358.91, for me personally on GTX970G1.
The only point that I would like to clarify and advise you:
- if your card is overclocked, then the game may not start, because it does not support forced overclocking poorly. I personally had such a situation: the card was overclocked and in the boost the core frequency was 1537Mhz under load, and so igruha very good. often crashed and sometimes it didn't even start .. after I lowered the frequency to 1500Mhz, everything became normal!
So the driver has nothing to do with it. The point may be overclocking the video card !! Verified by me personally for 200+ hours of play)

S

The Sivka-pro
card is similar, it didn't drive anything. Stupidly black "flash" and kirdyk. Previously, they wrote about this here, they advised to roll back the firewood to 358.91 - it helped.

S
Sivka-pro 29.11.21

Slonvprotivogaze
I downloaded and installed new drivers of these 359 versions manually installed them (custom + clean installation), did not install only 3D Vizhin components, because I do not need them and played for about half an hour - NORMAL FLIGHT, NO DEPARTURES, THE GAME STARTS! ... And in my opinion, even a little FPS + 3-5 frames increased, I noticed this from the movement of the mouse in the game and from the monitoring in the MSI Afterburner program in OED mode. So the drivers are working fine, look for the problem in your system ...
PS I have a GOG license, PC version; all settings to "ultra" except for shadows and grass rendering range - "high". At the same time, the FPS in the game is from 60-75 and higher with the enabled vertical sync. When incl. "shadows on ultra" -FPS approximately 53 and above. The temperature of the video card does not rise above 65 degrees. celsius. This is just for you, for reference) If you are interested in something else, then contact me, I will help you with advice, if anything ...

S

Sivka-pro took
it straight from the language)) Only with firewood and BEFORE and After reinstalling Windows, such a crap was. Not that he was complaining a lot, just not for a damn thing like that))

V
Vlad_Cepesh 29.11.21

The "new game +" does not start after the second pass - only saves from the first pass are suitable .... are there solutions or should it be so?

r
regeger 29.11.21

Vlad_Cepesh
New game + new game + do not stack. You can start NG + only with the saves of a regular game.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 29.11.21

Finlife
Thank you ...