3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Specter 29.11.21 10:39 pm

Description of the desired modification. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I propose to write here your thoughts about what could be done in STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, maybe our common folk hodgepodge will turn out.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 29.11.21

Specter
Dude, don't be offended, but is there any point in giving ideas if they never come true anyway? Or are you going to rivet a new mod?

_
_Specter 29.11.21

Sidorovich12
You can rivet, but I'm afraid it will take a lot of time alone.

S
Sidorovich12 29.11.21

Specter
Well, in that case, gather a team, otherwise by the time this mod comes out, it will no longer be relevant.

z
zwweerr 29.11.21

Specter
I am slowly collecting modifications myself ... I don’t rummage in scripts, but somehow I’m trying to collect everything ....... I have a clean game 1.0003 + Arsenal mod + more cells for arts + MP5 is put in the writing slot + I adjust aomalies for a different, different from the original, art production ..... I would like to add dynamic anomalies, random caches like in AMK fashion (I found the method, but did not check it yet), add a couple of my caches, re-distribute the trunks to the inscriptions ... ..and also change the respawn, that is, add more enemies, people and animals, add more tasks to find an artifact ........ in the end ...... the catch is most of all in dynamic anomalies, respawn , new tasks ..... if the caches do not become random, then they can be rebalanced, I also know how to add my caches, the trunks are also not difficult to distribute ...... otherwise everything is fine))

z
zwweerr 29.11.21

and on all this I put the modification __Mysteriuos_Zone_graphic mod on the Stalker PM__ current in it I change the textures of the sights so that you can at least somehow aim))

T
TheigroMax 29.11.21

What are the realties of 2 groups so that they fought arcs with another type as freedom with the debt of new NPCs from which you can take tasks, etc.