3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
creeping dumpling 29.11.21 10:52 pm

No letter (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

People opened such a problem on the train a board with photographs, the plot task was written by Evie and Jacob are moving further and further from each other. Passed the mission for Ivy, where she played the piano in the pirate's house. Then there were races, fights. And now I don’t understand Jacob has no And one more question about what letter everyone is talking about, they say a letter for Jacob, the whole train rummaged through there is no letter.
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
a_noob_is 29.11.21

This letter can be started in Chapter 8. Missions for Jacob will appear when you pass

V
Verzor 29.11.21

Look at the map (it doesn't shrink to the size of the screen - it's stupid), there should be mission icons.
With the letter, in my opinion, a bug. Whenever you find yourself on a train, it is always the same phrase.

ZY One mission has its beginning on the train, but its icon is not visible on the map - it is covered by the train icon.

a
a_noob_is 29.11.21

Sonic778
with letter is not a bug, just start chapter 8 and the phrase will disappear. This phrase appears as 3 districts liberated.

a
a_noob_is 29.11.21

the
sneaking dumpling in chapter 8 all missions for Jacob. it can be started at any time after 3 districts have been liberated.

a
a_noob_is 29.11.21

In general, I liked the London of the First World War more, although there is a small piece of the map, but how beautiful it is.