3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaridi 29.11.21 10:52 pm

build (Fallout 4)

Guys, I'm interested in different variations of the melee build (perks) (melee) .. which development option for this build will you choose?
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
LongVampire 29.11.21

Any cannon + ALT: DD

R
RGC 29.11.21

Skaridi
Have you seen the skill tree? What nafig variations? Either fists and brass knuckles, or edged weapons. Everything

S
Skaridi 29.11.21

RGC
I mean perk variations

R
RGC 29.11.21

Skaridi
I'm talking about the same thing, these variations are not there. There are too many other activities and perks in the game to allocate more than 1-2 perks for melee men. You pump them to the maximum and you get a single melee build. At the same time, it is naturally desirable to put higher strength and endurance.

F
FreeDead 29.11.21

RGC
What are you Bljad talking about? There are a bunch of options: to sharpen the build in stealth, in power armor, in drugs, in a damage dealer for crit or asist, separately with or without watts. A clean tank with a tree perk and a diamond skeleton - you can throw grenades at yourself.

f
forkiller 29.11.21

Skaridi
No close combat, emphasis on pistols and snipers, emphasis on concealing attacks, emphasis on "weapon fanatic" and "science", emphasis on luck so that less smear in Watts and of course charisma. Out of Wheels: Emphasis on psycho mainly to increase damage. I don't like open clashes. I prefer to hide and extinguish from snaps or baked goods in watts. As a rule, I attack from under a tishka, from a crouching position, while seizing a psycho. In the future, I plan to download the Persian for drugs and crits

p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

FreeDead
What are you talking about, Bljad? There are a bunch of options: to sharpen the build in stealth, in power armor, in drugs, in a damage dealer for crit or asist, separately with or without watts. A clean tank with a tree perk and a diamond skeleton - you can throw grenades at yourself.

I completely agree. Once again I am convinced that the negative assessments of the game have one root - the lack of experience and are based on 5 minutes spent outside Shelter 111. There are many options for a melee build. One "addict's blow" (or something like that the glove is called) is worth it. ... ... + to everything, many good melee weapons, in order to improve them to the maximum, the "Science" perk is needed.

There are enough variations, but I never understood why ask for help on the forum? It seems that the game is not online to "lick" an effective build, and then "azaza, noobs, one-shot, one-kill".
Is it really not interesting for modern players to think for themselves, plan, think over the build, fantasize? Moreover, each perk in the game is described in an accessible way.

R
RGC 29.11.21

FreeDead
Well, I would not say that these are full-fledged builds, because you can download almost all of this in one playthrough. Have we leveled the cap by 20 levels here? I do not think that someone in one playthrough uses only one option from all of the above, all this simply simply strengthens the character and provides additional opportunities. There are no highly specialized builds in this game and cannot be

p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

RGC
Well, I would not say that these are full-fledged builds, because you can pump almost all of this in one playthrough. Have we leveled the cap by 20 levels here?

I partially agree. However, in order to pump everything, as you noticed, you need to go through the whole game. And the build implies the creation of a self-sufficient melee character as quickly as possible, so that later on to go through the game efficiently and interestingly already in the "miles".

R
RGC 29.11.21

pochtipushkin
Well, I would not say that, I already have level 52, and I see that there is still a whole bunch of content in the game. And besides, I have already pumped almost everything that I needed. Now, with each new level, I simply do not see the perks that I would like to get. And by the way, I made little progress in the plot, I did a couple of quests for the brotherhood of steel and one for the subway. Institute hasn't even found it yet

p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

The RGC
Institute is a very interesting and intriguing thing. As I understand it, the entrance to it is in a very unexpected place (in a location not so far from the start of the game). And the entrance itself is very unusual. Only now I could not enter, since the "door" does not fury. Maybe it will open later. ... ...

If interested, I can write in a personal where, according to my assumptions, the entrance is.

R
RGC 29.11.21

pochtipushkin
I didn’t say that I had problems finding the institute, I’m just saying that I haven’t even found it yet

f
forkiller 29.11.21

FreeDead
There are a bunch of options
I agree

S
Skaridi 29.11.21

this topic was calculated on the fact that people would throw off their options and disassemble there, etc.