3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Quantum89 29.11.21 10:52 pm

The computer is not included with 2 RAM slats!

Configuration in the profile. What could be the reason? 2 slats of 8 GB operative, both workers (in turn inserted and checked). Everything happened after I changed the thermal paste on the process. I assembled a computer, and everything is just such crap. I dropped the BIOS settings by default and is useless.
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 29.11.21

Quantum89
How many slots are in the motherboard? Have you checked different combinations of where to put which module?

c
cripples 29.11.21

Quantum89
And how does the computer behave? , (Accidentally does not turn on for 5 seconds, turns off and so on endlessly !! ??)

Q
Quantum89 29.11.21

in the motherboard 4 slots for RAM. since mother azus, therefore, the RAM is on the 2nd and 4th slots. Initially, they put it this way when I bought it, and in general I saw in nete that it was recommended for the mother of Azus such an order. If there are 2 strips of RAM, then the computer is cut, but there is no image. You take out one bar and everything works. In short, this is such nonsense. On another forum I read somewhere that this is possible due to the fact that I put the percentage back in poor quality after I cleaned it from the old thermal paste.

V

Quantum89 is
on the 2nd and 4th slots. Have you
tried to rearrange one into the first or third?

Q
Quantum89 29.11.21

In short, I put it in 1 and 2 and it worked)))

V

Quantum89 Was the
inscription "Memory runs at single channel" or "Memory runs at dual channel" at boot (like the beginning)?

Q
Quantum89 29.11.21

nope