3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 29.11.21 10:52 pm

Comparison of the damage of two guns (Fallout 4)

In general, there are two barrels: Gausska and "Keeper's Guard" - a cannon bought in vault 81, releases two charges, judging by the description.
Pumped in skill for x2 damage from rifles. In total, we have the Gauss damage - 345, the damage of the rifle with a double charge - 160, which is 320 in total, because two charges.
BUT, for some reason a gaussian fig does twice as much damage, although it should do about the same.
For comparison, I think it will be clear.

Gauss
Spoiler
Rifle
Spoiler
22 Comments
Sort by:
s
smaizy 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
firearm, pumped to 308 caliber.

s
smaizy 29.11.21

Characteristics of both guns
Rifle
Spoiler
Gausska
Spoiler

s
smaizy 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Well, yes, each mob has different resistance to different types of damage, although Gaussky has a damage icon like a firearm, it's strange

s
smaizy 29.11.21

L | EMEHTATOP
what are the two perks? only affects 1 - damage from rifles x2.

S
STIN_RUS 29.11.21

smaizy
160 - this is already taking into account the 2nd cartridge, as far as I myself understood when passing

s
smaizy 29.11.21

STIN_RUS
don't know, is it normal that when you shoot from this gun, only one cartridge is minus in the ammo scale? Although, in theory, two should go ...

S
STIN_RUS 29.11.21

smaizy
So all trunks with this property

K
Kostyan Morozov 29.11.21

smaizy the
second round goes as a bonus and is not taken into account anywhere, as well as the second charge on the big boy (the legendary fat man) - i.e. you shoot 1 cartridge, and three times appear in flight. this is not taken into account in watts

E
Elior 29.11.21

like all bonuses are taken into account only with crete, it's like freezing freezes only during crit,
and the mechanic was not completed yet there was a shotgun 2 shots at once in
no animation did not notice this even the effect was shooting at the wall the same
also the bonus infinite bullets is crookedly described

K
Kostyan Morozov 29.11.21

STIN_RUS
in watts the second cartridge / charge is not taken into account

E
Elior 29.11.21

remake smaizy
caretaker for 50 rounds;) even without the skill, you can remove it from any rifle that has already been altered by the game

s
smaizy 29.11.21

Elior is meaning
50, there is 45th according to the standard, 308 is the most lethal thing that could be put there.

E
Elior 29.11.21

here is my weapon
Spoiler
and gauss cannon
Spoiler

E
Elior 29.11.21

smaizy
means look like mine;)) the cannon really makes noise))

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

The second charge is already taken into account in the damage calculation and is shown. I had a hunting carbine, I had 50. At level 5 rifles, there was ~ 250 damage. The usual one, I clocked up to 120.

s
smaizy 29.11.21

Elior
is a completely different gun, the one that I have in the 1st post is a combat carbine, you have a hunting one

E
Elior 29.11.21

yes, I understand senks, well, for a combat carbine it's not bad, really important is 1 shot there and crits and surprise and bonuses))
hang a glushak and a sandman will also add a bonus,
and if a gaus drops with a x2 bonus there will be damage under 700

E
Elior 29.11.21

a little into this topic but beautifully)

and how in 200 years it did not rot, did not crumble xs

V
Vladimir2307 29.11.21

Elior
Looks like the flag is made of plastic. The decay time of plastic in nature is 400 years! ))

E
Elior 29.11.21

there, acid rains would have turned into dust in 200 years)
and besides, apparently, from the beginning of the explosion, it was
not a game, but some paradoxes and why did they need to freeze for 200 years only hemorrhoids were made for themselves