3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Ivanovich 29.11.21 10:52 pm

Ruble currency (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys, please tell me a normal adequate economy in rubles! I tried different prices for space delivery))) By the way, fines too ...
14 Comments
Sort by:
o
oaoaoaoa 29.11.21

Oleg Ivanych
I was also looking for a normal currency, but I could not find it. I had to put the one that is. Alas, with this fashion, an ordinary carrier, in one flight, becomes a millionaire)

O
Oleg Ivanovich 29.11.21

Hmm yeah

S
SlavikSD 29.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
What kind of mod? Give me a link. I'll see if what I'm picking.

o
oaoaoaoa 29.11.21

SlavikSD
Keep http://rghost.ru/8QfYLGtcr
Approximately the same economy as in VE 7.0.

o
oaoaoaoa 29.11.21

SlavikSD
But, in it, the prices for trucks are close to real ones. But the fine for exceeding, about 20,000 rubles, and about 1.5-2 million for the trip. It turns out that it is necessary to change the cost of fines and the salary for the delivery of cargo, but at the same time, leave the prices for trucks as they are. As a result, making money on a garage or truck will be much more difficult.

S
SlavikSD 29.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
You gave me the economy_data file. What penalties for excess are we talking about? About exceeding delivery times or police officers?

o
oaoaoaoa 29.11.21

SlavikSD
I'm talking about policemen. I threw you exactly the mod that you asked for.

S
SlavikSD 29.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
This is a purely economic mod. Garage prices, delivery and parking bonuses, etc. Police fines in another script. If you are interested, write what penalties in numbers you want to see. I will make a mod specifically for police fines.

S
SlavikSD 29.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
Deprivation of rights, I definitely will not make you in fashion))
I may not know something, but there are two penalties for speed in the game: post and camera. The rest go to an accident, a fence, no lights on, no sleep stop, and something else.

o
oaoaoaoa 29.11.21

SlavikSD
For me, personally, it is enough for speeding, tk. the rest I get very rarely) I think that you can make a post - 500r, and the camera - 1000r.

S
SlavikSD 29.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
Let's do this: I'll give you a mod, tell you what and where to change. And you yourself will set the required values.
Here mod. Even with a manifest)) In the manager, in the info file, you will see what needs to be changed.
Modhttp: //modsbase.com/amig2r53s5oz/Police_mod.scs.html The
best option, of course, is not to procreate on such little fashion details, but to add the corresponding file to another mod that you use in all profiles.

o
oaoaoaoa 29.11.21

SlavikSD
Many thanks! That's what I wanted. I do not like it when simple work is done for me) It is much more interesting to do something by yourself, and more convenient, since you can customize everything for yourself.

S
SlavikSD 29.11.21

Big-Russian-Bear
Not at all. If you want to add a file, as I wrote, in another mod - tell me. I'll tell you what and how.

o
oaoaoaoa 29.11.21

SlavikSD
Yes, I know how. )