3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GIFRON 12.11.19 10:19 pm

Can't find quests. In the game have nothing to do. (Fallout 76)

Good time of day. 25 LVL. COMPLETELY went through "the woods" and "poisonous valley" and partly "slag the abyss". Explain. Started playing, went for the main quests. Have you hit up to about LVL 16-17. And quests took me to slag the abyss (the one at the bottom where the excavator), come to understand that there is still a bit early. Main quest 2 are there. Well, I think the game is designed for the study will. Top to bottom I opened ALL locations which are in the game (of course I mean the left half). Killing mobs and opening locations I've earned my 25 LVL. Just say read everything, searching everywhere. Decided to read an article about the area, what area to what level is expected. Found that: forest (1-10 LVL), poison valley (LVL 10-25), slag valley (LVL 25-35). Went to the game menu, looked at the statistics and realized that at the moment I have finished 67 of the 76 events in the forest (it suits me) and 15! of the 76 events in a poison valley and already 7 out of 76 in the slag pit. So where do I get these quests in the valley poisonous? Please help.
5 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 12.11.19

probably all this problem at these levels. Until around level 30 and went to kill enemies 1 and level 6 Now (for the main quest)LVL 30 on my opponents 40 and LVL 68

R
Redpath 12.11.19

Well, if you did the quests in the Prison and Grafton, on the North, at the amusement Park is quite long and sometimes even interesting quest about the search for the boy. Still East of this Park is the quest for open pvp zone, on the subject of the civil war in the United States. Somewhere between them there is a daily quest to find food to cook. Plus there are quite a lot of events. I have two Persian+ 60 level and I don't remember that I had problems with pumping.

K
Kerry_Good 12.11.19

Little meaningful motivation in this game. Plot ends exactly nothing...

G
GIFRON 12.11.19

Redpath
About a boy passed kV and the pvp the first time I hear it.

G
GIFRON 12.11.19

Redpath
In prison right now, only by chance I found the guards (or whatever they are) robots and said that I wanted, started square But all I know is that the game rests on self-interest. That is, until I run to open all the locations I play, and then...oops...