3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 29.11.21 10:52 pm

People in settlements (Fallout 4)

In general, this is the case: he
burned down the settlement, recruited 14 people, each assigned his role, someone is on guard, someone is at the counter, someone is harvesting, and so on. Then he went to make the first square he came across, made it, returned to the settlement and found that all the residents just crowded in the center and just stood there doing nothing. I thought I caught some bug, played on ..., but just as I don’t return to the settlement, the residents still stand in one place, although the "little man" burns green, on the defensive (supposedly not required), but in reality there is no one who is worth nothing does not guard ... I thought maybe he could not go to the defense, but he does not find a way if he is led there manually.
So the question is: am I such a sucker?
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
This is an arbor of fuckers. Forget it, it can't be cured. Although in fact, during the day they will disperse to their places (in shops, in the defense industry there will be only a preston)

M
Melchizedek 29.11.21

By the way, yes. I, too, faced with this, though they stand with me only at night, and during the day they go to their places.

A
Apokalipsis113 29.11.21

They can't really get to their places (beds, for example). There are no sofas / chairs / benches to turn gray.

v
vatsonification 29.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev He
also built one base in such a way that the settlers cannot go around the building in order to come to their workplace. We'll have to rebuild, although this is ill-conceived on the part of the developers.

V
Verzor 29.11.21

Do not mind it. This is either a bug or something, I also have it. The main thing is that formally they do not go anywhere - food is still collected, the defense does not fall.

C
Comandante che guevara 29.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev He is
treated by sleeping in bed ... um, until the next return to the settlement. And it seems like the beta patch solves the problem, but because of it, 70% of the mods stopped working for me. I reinstall the sit game.