3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
huligan1721 29.11.21 10:52 pm

Running problem, what's the matter? (Fallout: New Vegas)

I have a problem with running, the Persian does not want to run, running is in the settings, but for some reason he is walking, please tell me ...
19 Comments
Sort by:
p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

huligan1721
There is a light bulb on the keyboard with "Caps" written above it. I suppose that you have it on fire - this is the character and does not run =)

h
huligan1721 29.11.21

pochtipushkin
he does not sprinkle, and Caps is always disabled

T
The dumpling is kind 29.11.21

Overweight?

h
huligan1721 29.11.21

The dumpling is kind
and there is no advantage

p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

huligan1721
Very, very strange.

1) There may be some kind of unique gear that cancels running, but gives another bonus (I have not seen such a thing, but who knows). Check it out.
2) Restarting the game doesn't help either?
3) Do you use cheats?
4) Do you use mods?
5) When and after what did the problem appear?

h
huligan1721 29.11.21

pochtipushkin igruha is
clean, and I took off my clothes and don't use cheats, so it's not interesting to play the game

p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

huligan1721 Some kind of
mysticism.

Does Shift work? I see in all your messages only one word with a capital letter =)

h
huligan1721 29.11.21

pochtipushkin
when I press Shift he does not run but walks on foot

A
Aenmutus 29.11.21

In any case, if you play after 4 fouls, then there is no sprint in the previous ones. There is only slow stride and normal running. Just for everyone. Well, try caps on / off.

p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

huligan1721
Ugh, by inertia I thought that we were talking about Fallout 4 =)

Here's about New Vegas infa from another forum:

Lightpowder has Fallout: New Vegas July 9, 2014 at 20:14
There is essentially no sprint. if you want a sprint, like everywhere else, then the Project Nevada mod will help you.

I myself have already played in New Vegas, I don't remember for sure, but in the original (without mods) there was no sprint (I'm sure about 90% percent). The last time I played with the "Project Nevada" mod, the running was cut in it.

PS mod is great. You can download it on the Nexus, the installation is not difficult.

A
Aenmutus 29.11.21

Around only Newfagi ...

h
huligan1721 29.11.21

pochtipushkin
thanks, I will try now to download the mod for igruhu

p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

Pulpy Whoa whoa
, Pulpy! Winter has not yet come, there is no ice yet. Early to pour!

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

Maybe because of the nvidia drivers, I had similar problems, the previous version of the drivers fixed everything

h
huligan1721 29.11.21

Ilya Shchetinin
firewood all updated

I
Ilya Shchetinin 29.11.21

huligan1721
No, try to put the version in which everything worked correctly, that is, the previous one

S
Sanchez ramirez 29.11.21

Reinstall Windu, clean the system unit from dust. Maybe, at least in this way, a "sprint" will appear in the game, which was not there when it was born. Go back to your Fallout 4.

p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

huligan1721
You can close the topic. The answer has been found. There is only one way out for New Vegas - installing the mod, since there is no sprint in the game by default.

L
L0neWanderer 29.11.21

huligan1721
Project Nevada to help, running and so on are implemented there.