3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 10.09.19 07:39 am

The atmosphere in the games. What is it?

Now many say: What the game atmosphere! Uhh!!! And I can't feel it. What is the atmosphere like in Skyrim, the Witcher. I can't feel it. May feel but not know what it is and how it. Can you explain to me. The last games I played, which felt the atmosphere or something similar- it Don't Starve, Betrayer and Outlast. Can you tell me what is the atmosphere in games?
21 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gemini 10.09.19

and we have here, too, has its own atmosphere

D
Decadent 10.09.19

http://ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/атмосфера (see figurative meaning)

m
morlov 10.09.19

Marquess
Well this question is from the category of what is good and what is bad. If you do not understand, so do not understand.
Same thing with the atmosphere. If you don't feel what you feel others see you is not given.
In short, there's about yasnay does not explain all will be to no avail)))

V
VIK25 10.09.19

Here is how you can not feel the atmosphere? First played in MARS , but in this game, the atmosphere is not the most pleasant, heroes of some unemotional, the music is not impressive... But in a game like Bonderlands everything: tense music, the movie characters... the Atmosphere is when you feel yourself in this game, forget about the real world.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

Санни4ка
That's right, if it were not for the atmosphere of the game, it would look something like this: sit, press a button keyboard, with utopiales in the screen propped up by a hand under his head, not understanding why I'm doing it)

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 10.09.19

When your sausage as Liverko,shaking hands while pressing the buttons of the keyboard,away from the game is impossible as long as the battery will not sit down,time is flying at the moment - here is the atmosphere

R
RikoChiko 10.09.19

I was outplayed in many games, plus grown-up. Games are now very difficult to catch me.
The author is probably the same thing.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

the atmosphere is good luck there is a certain integrity and validity of the world which is combined with the bottoms and the attitude of the players expectation of the game either specifies the new flares. the atmosphere is achieved by means of designs music vnutriigrovoy mythology personagem etc.

here, for example, in one sredkova fentaziynoy RPG I saw Chinese Japanese houses, temples, for me, this is not atmosferu. so Ms. I do not like all sorts of renisance gunpowder and the industrial era, magic and technology - for me, most likely the atmosphere will be valovoi TC it does not match my bottoms and worldview. and someone can with boiling water from the joy of SACO will.

next, if you go through students like pravelo the first to play the game they're calling atmosfernyi. Morrowind atmosphere oblivion no etc. Stalker atmosphere follaut 3 is Stalker in America. this is caused by the imposition of slot bottoms and stereotype. and then usually starts howling games not the same no otmosfery and there is no soul either. starts the soul searching in the Igors.

Yes, and I think it was this topic already.

L
LightHOwUSE 10.09.19

The breeze in the rays of a purple sunset, a cold, radiating mysticism ambient, brooding in howling dogs for the blind, somewhere beyond the horizon that melts in the home, fluffy flavor of wormwood. Bass good-natured bartender, the sound barely discernible, but this is understandable dialect, which is gently immersed in a bluish smoke, under the peaceful tone Gurza Dreaming. Funny, polyarchy a picture of a lion, on is home and the familiar walls of the Soviet bricks, amid the rusting ladders, slides and signs of a long-abandoned company, which sounds like a shop in which in childhood bought ice cream. Chilly grinding aging of metals from abandoned mines, smelling of alluring danger and research light - familiar to every teenager who once climbed through abandoned houses and basements.

Atmosphere. Such a set of strokes multiplied by the factor of nostalgia.

S
Seanelio 10.09.19

Recochica
I also not enough games has passed, and age is under 30. But still come across the toys that cling, and cling not childish.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.09.19

The atmosphere is the soul of the game. It's like air: you cannot see it, and I can't show you, but you feel it. About this explanation. A bit subjective, Yes, but the air is a reality, so it all depends on your personal perception.
The atmosphere is one of the points scores games. Your personal assessment.

G
Gauguin 10.09.19

The atmosphere of the game is its ability to convey any of the events/era/terrain. Is expressed in the level design/ sound/gameplay or the AI behavior. And soul - how true. Everyone has their own, and the total does not exist.

M
Marquess 10.09.19

Kind of figured, but feel I can't. Here in the fashion of Justice for Vegas was the atmosphere. Felt really dangerous bounty hunter. Nowhere else could feel the atmosphere.

w
wife Cheshire Cat 10.09.19

If the game you want to run again and again, she is definitely atmospheric.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

wife Cheshire Cat
Yeah, especially DotA or cs)

T
Toxa95 10.09.19

This is a quality soundtrack, no annoying graphics with lots of details available to view, only when you carefully look closely, even adds to the atmosphere of adequate reaction of the NPC on the player's actions, and, in General, worked on AI (see the same GTA). But most importantly, it's dialogues, and if they are not provided, the phrase in the cut-scenes. and just in the gameplay.

p
partizan2033 10.09.19

for me, games with an atmosphere that Stalker and metro and maybe even Alians of isolation,but if you explain the atmosphere in the games is
what pleases your heart and makes it radovatsya-personally, I like the feeling of bleakness and the like so of all the games so hooked on Stalker and metro(which is a ray of hope and the recently released Redux)

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

When you merge with the game world and unable to escape, because you forget about everything, so I understand the atmosphere)

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

The atmosphere is the nature of the game. This is the sum of all its parts (story, gameplay, technical, etc.)

d
danil22111 11.05.22

morlov
The only thing to see here is that you are not allowed to explain. Do you understand what nonsense you froze, nerd?