3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sekkan 29.11.21 10:52 pm

Subway (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to restore relationship with the subway? I was too lazy to talk to everyone before building the portal, now if I talk to Desdemona, she pushes me out of the subway
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

Sekkan
Oh lazy you are ours. In this game, even the choice of the answer to the question affects.
I am already at the INSTITUTE. I got lost there. The virus cannot be loaded.
I cut the circles in this lock ...

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

rosomaha7
The virus is loaded on the computer, near the teleport (this is in the beginning, everything is still shabby, there is no one, and so on.

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

Mercurionio
Here is a failure. And you can return back or you can log in with a new one?
Not a very successful answer he chose when talking with "Father" he is Sean.
Everywhere I walk I ask questions, most are "silent".

M
Mercurionio 29.11.21

rosomaha7
You can. The central elevator takes you there.

S
Sekkan 29.11.21

rosomaha7
God, there this computer is literally shoved in the face after teleportation. I have already RETURNED ONE SINT TO THE INSTITUTE and took on a few more quests, plus the brotherhood of steel called, I decided to arrange an epic batch between the factions, but when I came I was surprised that the subway fighters were hostile. So I decided to find out, booted up before the battle, and after any of the four answers, Desdemona sticks out of the subway, and in the same way, so the dialogues don't really matter.

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

Sekkan
They are enemies to each other from the beginning. and the subway !!!
And the fact that "shove in the face" I was not shoved!
I think you don't need to return the synths very much.
And then you look and the GG himself will become the DIRECTOR, who will DESTROY all this !!!

S
Sekkan 29.11.21

rosomaha7
This is understandable, but at this stage you do not have to be ANY enemy. So that they arranged a get-together without interference) I have nothing against the subway yet, plus I read that Dez Gan will give a good deal, plus they have interesting quests.

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

Sekkan
You can do that!