3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimOs1 29.11.21 10:52 pm

Assessment of the game. (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Why the rating of the game is 7.6? I don’t understand, the game is cool, to say the optimization is good.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr god 29.11.21

dimos2
Wake me up when the shit starts.

N
Nikita237 29.11.21

dimos2
It's just that some of the money didn't have enough for it

s
sonovv 29.11.21

because the game played shit on the beta test, I saw nothing interesting except graphics

s
storm_shadow150 29.11.21

dimos2
haters because it costs like a full-fledged game with multiplayer and one player, but there is no single player, there is a cartoon, but it’s too tight, not much of everything, although the universe is large and you can do a great thing .. To me, battlefield seems like a conveyor belt with 3-4. a bit of fluff the game is ready .. so here. Perhaps battlefront 2 will be better and they will fix everything. As a fan, I really want it and I don’t see anything very bad in it (except for being tight), but for the money that they ask, I’ll buy something other and not multiplayer and that's all .. chtoli divisive at least .. In general, the chaotic thought of a confused fan, but the dark force is trying to get the upper hand and I will not hold back and buy, which I will greatly regret ...

M
MedvediVodki 29.11.21

The game is great. The main problem is that there are not enough cards. If they still fill up the free DLC, there will be norms.