3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EXoTIK 29.11.21 10:52 pm

Can't choose a perk when I reach a level (Fallout 4)

When you reach a new level, only asterisks and that's it. Is it some kind of bug? Already at level 13, I can not choose a single perk
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
EXoTIK 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa stealthy
, not active perks

E
EXoTIK 29.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
vsmysle dokachivaet?

L
Lyokha-Bro- 29.11.21

I installed the current pons, tell me how to make a reservation and build, what is it? I faced this game for the first time. THX

R
Rimases 29.11.21

Lyokha-Bro - the
reservation is not apayut, but they are looking for you can buy or find it from the legendary (if you need an expensive and powerful one) and you need to build where there is a workshop to start building the base where you found the dog (if you got to the gas station where the dog is, and if not, you will get there) there and build control is simple if on the pc then use the arrows to select and on E (eng) activate where to put (only you can not put in the texture :))

E
EMPs 29.11.21

EXoTIK
in the literal sense ... There are SPECIAL parameters - that is, the upper line of perks (Strength, perception, etc.), the lower ones come out from them, respectively, you cannot learn the lower perks without a certain level of SPECIAL and / or character.
Read the description of the perk you need, it writes in red what is missing, or just writes, I don't remember already)

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Should appear = Enter-support, if everything is there.
To begin with, you can try to add an asterisk with the Alt button or 2

s
saa0891 29.11.21

Firstly, perks have requirements for SPECIAL characteristics, and secondly, perks have requirements for GG level (the fifth rank of perks requires GG level 40 and higher), however, all this is already written when you choose a perk.

E
EMPs 29.11.21

rosomaha7
I know this, why should I write?) And it seems like Alt shows the next level, and does not add an asterisk, or do we have something different?

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva I don’t
know! I added like this: I chose what I needed, if ENTER is visible on the pumping monitor,
then you can add ALT and ENTER ACCEPT, fix the choice !!!

E
EMPs 29.11.21

rosomaha7
I have no viola, the viola just showed the next level of the perk. I have through Enter or E

r
rosomaha7 29.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Alt shows WHAT you can add !!!
And Enter = choice - accept !!!

E
EMPs 29.11.21

rosomaha7
so why are you proving the opposite to me?