3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VerlA 29.11.21 11:03 pm

Will future dls be paid? ... (Cyberpunk 2077)

I think to buy cyberpunk as discount incentive to buy more but DLS-s to it then do not Kaifu ...
Prior to release, Project talked about paid and free DLS-ah ... but we all know what was the start, hence the question:
after apologies, did the projectors make all future content free in order to attract players and clean up the reputation after the filthy launch?
or is it still fifty / fifty? information in Google something was not found ...
12 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 29.11.21

While there are free DLC - bullshit. And whether the big DLCs will be paid, and whether they will be at all, now even CDPR managers will not answer for sure. Wait and see.

R
Radamel Falcao 29.11.21

VerlA
people if you are tormented by stupid questions, isn't it easier to use a torrent?

_
_Gwynbleidd_80 29.11.21

It's funny, after they threw the game to pay for DLS, no, I have not heard, now only torrent edishin.

V
VerlA 29.11.21

Radamel Falcao
people, it is always better to play in the office copy of the game, without tormenting yourself with headaches like "where am I these saving cases" "why a pancake error during installation" and so on and so on ... pressed the button, downloaded and played
grew, torrent has become less relevant to me

Y
Youxyxol 29.11.21

VerlA
Don't expect addons like "Hearts of Stone" or "Blood and Wine" to be free. Small additions will be free: alternative characters, cars, clothes, possibly some kind of weapon. All by analogy with the Witcher.

V
VerlA 29.11.21

Vyxyxol
and what were the addons for the witcher sold at at their start?

D
DreamGothic 29.11.21

Freeloaders will always find a reason not to pay.

A
ArXangel_ann 29.11.21

This is more of a question, but will there be any normal DLC? A year has passed, and so far we have only a couple of T-shirts and knives. But bugs, shitty animation, stupid AI, non-working perks, creepy driving are in place. And they are in no hurry to fix it.
Although, of course, there are holy people who sincerely believe that the SD will still remake the whole game from scratch for their own money, as an excuse, yeah.

M
Mr0DeathAngel 09.12.21

Dlski will of course be paid. For the same Witcher 3, were large dlsks free?

D
Denis g 09.12.21

Hmm, it seems that the sect of waiting for the second stalker is forming direct competition :)

S
Stalker608 09.12.21

Denis G is
glad that you are a member of the "I love to shit everyone" sect.

D
Denis g 09.12.21

Stalker608
Well, I don’t think that it causes any inconvenience to those who swim in Polish shit and eat them.