3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vizign 29.11.21 11:03 pm

10th Mythic Level (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

I follow the path of the Angel. I almost finished the 5th chapter, it remains only to go to the Frontier, but I have only 9 mythical levels. Did you complete all quests, where could I lose the 10th level, or is it issued only under certain conditions?
5 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xmax1234 29.11.21

Vizign
At the turn you will get the last mythic.

V
Vizign 29.11.21

And notes in elvish for the Storyteller, how many pieces can be found in the 6th chapter? I seem to be missing 2 notes to get a blank page for the Lexicon.

X
Xmax1234 09.12.21

Vizign
There are 36 of them in total, if you missed a few in the previous acts (In the Abyss and Kenebres), then everything is gone. One note can be found in the location related to the task of the Secrets of the Universe (4 pieces). Another one in Enigma on Nenya's quest. Alone in the city of Iz, in a chest. And one more to be at the Turn in the last act, but it seems to be no longer important. In general, in the fifth act, we will still have the opportunity to walk through the locations from the third act, it is so important to collect notes in locations that we can no longer visit, such locations as in the fourth act.

V
Vizign 09.12.21

Xmax1234
Isn't it 20? All guides say that 20. I lost one somewhere in the Abyss, and unfortunately, I could not find any other way out except toybox. Gritting my teeth added one note to myself. In the end, I read the Lexicon, but, apparently, it does not give anything except a possible secret ending. I was hoping for some kind of buff, but oh well. So far I have tried 2 endings - the one where the GG sacrifices himself (the dumbest ending in my opinion), and the one where Arila closes Ulcer. There is another ending for the Angel, and possibly a secret one, but I'm not sure about that yet. As time goes on, I will try these 2 remaining.

X
Xmax1234 09.12.21

Vizign
Maybe I don't remember exactly 20 already. As for the benefits, in addition to easily passing the Lexicon checks, this will give access to several interesting phrases shedding more light on the story, and besides, it will help the Storyteller to complete his story.
By the way, there are much more than two endings. Each myth has its own version of the ending influencing the whole world and there is a secret in which the GG becomes a god. Yes, and the variation of sacrifice in each myth has its own, for example, the ending where the hero Azat sacrifices himself, after which the goddess Desna takes his soul, turning it into a star, really came to me. Or the ending of the Trickster, where if you don't like the ending with self-sacrifice, then you can complain about it right in the epilogue and demand a good ending for yourself. Well, the ending of the Golden Dragon does not close the World Plague at all, but it does not sacrifice to Arilu, instead becoming the eternal guardian of the rift and at the same time sending Iomedai and Nocticula to hell (by the way, in this case, after death, Arila will be sent to Nirvana, like a paradise for the purest shower =).