3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kot-stargazer 29.11.21 11:03 pm

Drop of runes lately. (Diablo 2)

Good day everyone!
I would like to know what runes have you knocked out over the last month, and if it's not a secret then where?
Also, players who do not play here can write here, indicating only the time during which the rune was planted and, preferably, the place where this happened, statistics are interesting, so to speak.
16 Comments
Sort by:
y
yI7bIpb 29.11.21

Ist and Pul dropped on the decanter. 50 times flew somewhere, tk. I had to fill a little keys. Purely lucky - not an indicator that every 50 wounds will fall on the ground. Other garbage (all sorts of Tal, Ral, etc.) do not take into account. And I desperately need jah. Or at least Ber. So far, nothing: neither in the pit-ah, nor in the Sanctuary.

p
passed 29.11.21

You know what to do.

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

kot-stargazer, Ist of the race was dropped on the decanter from the fifth (also, I was looking for the keys). not an indicator, but nice. I can’t screw it up, so I’m fine. By the way, only Nihl threw in the keys: D

desperately needed jah. Or at least Ber
You know what to do.
yI7bIpb, is your d2r campaign pulling? )

k
kot-stargazer 29.11.21

passed
Sir, would you be so kind as three times to tell who you addressed your post to, otherwise I am at a loss ...

n
ninada 29.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
I can’t fuck up
This is what Binbank does to people

T
T-fox 29.11.21

The kot-stargazer
of my friends who dropped a good rune farm grass. usually a paladin. they farm thousands of races, not a thousand, but thousands. There were runes. But compared to wigs, not so much, but to each his own ...

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

ninada, don't say ;-)

not a thousand, but thousands of
T-Fox, please. probably strengthens interest in the game)

k
kot-stargazer 29.11.21

Obsessed The
point definitely strengthens))))

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

kot-stargazer, while communicating with you, you can immediately see: an experienced player! ; DD

k
kot-stargazer 29.11.21

and Che more and more, who did not knock out anything?

V
VohaPatoha 29.11.21

kot-stargazer
Okay, about a month ago, a little more. New three letters fell, not uyH, as usual, and not even East, but natural Vex.
But a gang of reckless Urdars merged her with me.
I started again, now everything is serious.

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

not Eld, as usual
VohaPatoha, makhche, makhche ..: D

O
Obsessed 29.11.21

and Che more and more, who did not knock out anything?
kot-stargazer, last night I saw the game "pratashiti pliz" chelik wrote that he had no need to ask for help from hf Mal fell out, I grabbed wrote him "sasai lahan" and poured))))

k
kot-stargazer 29.11.21

Obsessed
ipat you fabulous addict ...))) yesterday dragged mnya of hell, I decided to swing frenzika with HF had the small gave him for his work in the best traditions of Moldova, he has seen the night amanita uporolsya, ran here to tell tales. Beaver, you exhale, exhale !!! )))))

O
Obsessed 09.12.21

kot-stargazer,: DD "- Perlo me .. still drags me .." ©

V
VohaPatoha 09.12.21

kot-stargazerObsessed
You should be tying up with flies. If you become smart, they will stop communicating